Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hate my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I have friends, I have a house, food, a phone, a computer, but the fact that I can't get a GF make me feel sad so bad man, I don't know how to cope anymore, when I see females when I go outside I rage inside so bad and I would rape them instantly if only it was legal (I'm not going to rape any woman and I don't promote rape), if just I was a chad my life would be perfect, I lost all the teenage love, the foids of my age are used up whores with +100 slutty body count

Survival is the number one Instinct for Humans/animals

Once that is comfortably achieved
Reproduction takes its place as the number one Instinct which is why Incels are obsessed with Females and Sex

Survival is the number one Instinct for Humans/animals

Once that is comfortably achieved
Reproduction takes its place as the number one Instinct which is why Incels are obsessed with Females and Sex
based, stupid toilets will never understand how we feel

based, stupid toilets will never understand how we feel
They cant understand us because they live in abundance. The gynocracy we live in takes no interest in Understanding or relating to Inceldom because that would mean changes to the rigged system which ensures women are financially supported and lavished by the government/ bluepilled brainwashed simps and paypig cucks

While chad and the elite remain the only ones with access to females and her holes due to her unchecked hypergamy

They are benefitting greatly from this system, females, chad, the Elite, and the brainwashed normie cucks would rather silence us than validate Incel Suffering in any way

They cant understand us because they live in abundance. The gynocracy we live in takes no interest in Understanding or relating to Inceldom because that would mean changes to the rigged system which ensures women are financially supported and lavished by the government/ bluepilled brainwashed simps and paypig cucks

While chad and the elite remain the only ones with access to females and her holes due to her unchecked hypergamy

They are benefitting greatly from this system, females, chad, the Elite, and the brainwashed normie cucks would rather silence us than validate Incel Suffering in any way
based, I'm so mad brocel :feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::feelsrope:

Nothing matters if you are an Incel. I would rather have regular sex than be rich:feelsrope:

Nothing matters if you are an Incel. I would rather have regular sex than be rich:feelsrope:
same, I would rather have just a gf than a lot of friends, being famous, rich

I’m just tired of being treated like shit by those fucking whores:feelsrope:

[UWSL]My life would also be better if i were chad but because I'm not my life is completely shit, no money, no future, no perspective and I can't find any meaning in my life. I'm just tired of everything. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]My life would also be better if i were chad but because I'm not my life is completely shit, no money, no future, no perspective and I can't find any meaning in my life. I'm just tired of everything. [/UWSL]
the only meaning of life is sex and a gf in my opinion, we are all entitled to it

It should be our right to be able to reproduce. It is a sole purpose of existence and anybody who at least attended fucking biology should fucking know it :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It should be our right to be able to reproduce. It is a sole purpose of existence and anybody who at least attended fucking biology should fucking know it :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
based newcel

the only meaning of life is sex and a gf in my opinion, we are all entitled to it
Well that's false because life have literraly no meaning you spawn on this earth randomly with luck or not and that's all trying to find the meaning of life is the ultimate cope:feelsaww:

Well that's false because life have literraly no meaning you spawn on this earth randomly with luck or not and that's all trying to find the meaning of life is the ultimate cope:feelsaww:
maybe

For me it's all about not fitting anywhere I go

100%.
I think everybody should be allowed to have at least 1 child. If your genes are not fit for survival, the child will die if not, even better.

100%.
I think everybody should be allowed to have at least 1 child. If your genes are not fit for survival, the child will die if not, even better.
this :blackpill:

it makes me so angry inside to see losers or drug addicts with beautiful girls :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Relatable, all i ever asked for was one girl, i don't even want to swim in female attention like Chad does. But unfortunatly i had to be born a truecel deathnic genetic trash:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, who only induces disgust in foids.

I have friends, I have a house, food, a phone, a computer, but the fact that I can't get a GF make me feel sad so bad man, I don't know how to cope anymore, when I see females when I go outside I rage inside so bad and I would rape them instantly if only it was legal (I'm not going to rape any woman and I don't promote rape), if just I was a chad my life would be perfect, I lost all the teenage love, the foids of my age are used up whores with +100 slutty body count
dude how entitled are you? i have none of them:fuk:, if coping was a sport i would get 1st place everytime

it makes me so angry inside to see losers or drug addicts with beautiful girls :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
but remember you are an inkwell because of your personality!

Same OP, being a kissless virgin for almost 2 and a half decades is really starting to fuck with me mentally. I don't see how that is gonna change anytime soon, no matter what my therapist, friends, parents try to say, and time is ticking. Seriously been thinking about ending it all this past month but idk, guess I'm just too much of a pussy to follow through still. At the same time the pain and embarrassment of continuing to live this life is reaching a tipping point, something has to change but idk what man

just drink water brah, watermaxxing will get you a 110/10 virgin white stacy gf in no time

Same OP, being a kissless virgin for almost 2 and a half decades is really starting to fuck with me mentally. I don't see how that is gonna change anytime soon, no matter what my therapist, friends, parents try to say, and time is ticking. Seriously been thinking about ending it all this past month but idk, guess I'm just too much of a pussy to follow through still. At the same time the pain and embarrassment of continuing to live this life is reaching a tipping point, something has to change but idk what man
can relate :fuk: