Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my life in the Chadderlands so much.

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
everywhere I go I am face and height mogged by blond hair blue eyed pretty boys the worst part about it is that I also could have been one of those pretty boys if my father just married and fucked a white foid instead of the ugly negress he settled with. Race mixing should be a crime tbh I wish I born white. Add that to fact that I am likely some form of schizo who needs meds to fuction and who dropped out of school because it was to difficult for me. I am a complete fucking loser I can't even get my drivers licenses because I am to nervous to drive and to stupid to learn the rules.

@gymletethnicel

At least you have the n-word pass

I am to nervous to drive
Don't be
worst case scenario you fuck up your parents' car... multiple times
But literally everyone has, you need to in order to learn to drive

You couldn't have been born white your qualia and essence is tied to your genetics. Also plenty of slayer mulattoes. That's isn't why you're subhuman.

I also could have been one of those pretty boys if my father just married and fucked a white foid instead of the ugly negress he settled with. Race mixing should be a crime tbh I wish I born white.
Feel the same way fellow mulattocel, I wish my white grandmother didn't sleep around with Tyrone in my muttfested nigger-worshiping country.

How tall are you? Curious

How tall are you? Curious
8321.jpg

It's over brother :feelsrope:
Have you tried some vocational training? You might also want to get tested for ADHD.

Don't feel bad man, I also am sad that I am half Dutch but not tall - it sucks, especially that I have/had the growing issues and pains of a that of a tall person, and also that I don't have a strong jaw like a lot of those Europeans do. its not really a racial thing, its an attractiveness thing. Don't beat yourself up. Also - don't get your drivers license, just walk or bike ride everywhere. I couldn't get my license if I tried.

At least your country has a promotion and relegation system; go catch a non league football game or something. The scene is nonexistent here in the states. As much as I love the US, I do wish I were born earlier and had more time to travel before the world goes to shit and could live in rural Holland for a bit - but only if I were about 2 inches taller. If not, then just a few weeks or months and vacation there as a journeyman. If I become rich, I'll travel there a bit later on. But unfortunanly the clock is ticking and we only have 10 - 20 years before everything likely turns upside down compeltly. I really wish I were born 20 years before.

Best.

everywhere I go I am face and height mogged by blond hair blue eyed pretty boys the worst part about it is that I also could have been one of those pretty boys if my father just married and fucked a white foid instead of the ugly negress he settled with. Race mixing should be a crime tbh I wish I born white. Add that to fact that I am likely some form of schizo who needs meds to fuction and who dropped out of school because it was to difficult for me. I am a complete fucking loser I can't even get my drivers licenses because I am to nervous to drive and to stupid to learn the rules.
I'm white.

No foids look at me.

Ever

I also could have been one of those pretty boys if my father just married and fucked a white foid instead of the ugly negress he settled with
:feelsrope:

can you try to use the black vitimis and social potics for make sex with with mentally unstable white girls who have daddy issues ?
you can clen your genes:whitepill: