Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE MY LIFE, I HATE MY GENETICS.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
If I was a female I would get attention from men by just existing, but because I'm male life is on difficultly mode, just because of one y chromosome my life is hell. a 2/10 landwhale would have more success than 7/10 male. I know a bitch from my school with a horrible personality she bullies everyone, she is unattractive, yet she gets male attention Life is aboustley rigged for men .

Last edited:
I know a very ugly and fat and arrogant foid with absolute no personality who got fucked by Chads from different color.
She has her own Chad collection. If she was a male with the same genetics, she would post here

"I HAAATE MY LIFE"
-Saint hamudi in his car

Are you saying you hate being unattractive or hate being male?:feelssus:

Are you saying you hate being unattractive or hate being male?:feelssus:
I just hate being ugly my example was that just because I'm male I'm not considered attractive.

smoke some weed nigga:feelzez:

I know a very ugly and fat and arrogant foid with absolute no personality who got fucked by Chads from different color.
She has her own Chad collection. If she was a male with the same genetics, she would post here
I witnessed stuff all the time life is a joke.