Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my landlords so fucking much

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
They're a landlord couple, and every time I see them, its either them tell my family that they're raising the rent, or the husband trying to give me some shitty lecture. I swear they are both so fucking annoying, and they both stink too.

They're a landlord couple, and every time I see them, its either them tell my family that they're raising the rent, or the husband trying to give me some shitty lecture. I swear they are both so fucking annoying, and they both stink too.
Landlords are the insidious enforcers of the disgusting notion a man isn't entitled to his own property. I hate them with a passion.

My landlord is a nice guy tbh, each time he has to come to do inspections he tells us in advance and he's friendly. I remember on the first month I forgot about it and paid 3 days later but he didn't harass me or threatened me with kicking me out of the house. After reading so many bad experiences with landlords I consider myself very lucky.

39301.jpg