Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my job

GreenDorito

GreenDorito

Take me away from this world.
I cannot stand working at my place anymore. Every other day at my job is basically my boss and several others taking have at me and making fun of me non stop. I don't even say anything and they just do not stop with this shit.

"Where's your gf anon?" "Did you get pussy today" it's infuriating this non stop barrage of ostracism from my co workers and my bosses. It's like no matter where I go i cannot escape hearing about how massive of a failure I am. I thought it would go away after school was over or when I got a decent job. But no these people won't leave me alone. I swear sometime next year I'm going to end my life because of these people.

Tell him " I'll fuck your mom tonight" when he ask you did you get pussy today

Make them rEgRet it

Do you have an HR department?

Politely telling your boss that's inappropriate please don't say that to me > talking to HR > filing a complaint for workplace harassment > If they keep doing it filing a lawsuit >if the lawsuit succeeds that's LDAR money right there

You have opportunities to make this shit go away, and a slim chance that pile of shit could turn into diamonds.

Do you have an HR department?

Politely telling your boss that's inappropriate please don't say that to me > talking to HR > filing a complaint for workplace harassment > If they keep doing it filing a lawsuit >if the lawsuit succeeds that's LDAR money right there

You have opportunities to make this shit go away, and a slim chance that pile of shit could turn into diamonds.
I doubt that would work. Should I just start recording stuff?

If you can get another job relatively quickly, then record and try to ruin their lives.

If that fails, you know what to do.

What kind of job is it btw?

Record them and take it to HR, threaten to take legal action if it doesn't stop

Or just ignore them completely...

Holy shit, also working in a factory and getting bullied like that? Shitworkmogs me.

I'm also picked on and made fun of but lightly(so far).

HR don't care about factory workers. They are too busy flirting with Chad from marketing. If you complain as a sub5 you'll be seen as a trouble maker. You will get victim blamed. They'll downplay it, just good clean fun they'll say. Get a new job.
They're bullies.

I’m considered a j0cK at my work. I show them pics of girls I catfished and they are like wooooooooww you got some balls on you man. Some even invite me out to parties but I never go. I also fight with everyone and quitting tomorrow because half the people are fags who play D&D. The 2 other goodlooking alphas have befriended me but I’m the ugly high t guy

Go to the kitchen and poison their food

wtf... record them bro and go to court SRS. either that or the natural choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back