Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my job (and any job I'm qualified to do) more than I hate being incel.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
>wake up after a poor nights sleep
>look at clock
>realize I need to get ready for work
>scramble to shower, shave, get dressed, so I can get to work on time
>Work an 8 hour shift with neurotic micromanager and zoomer coworkers I have nothing in common with
>Brain is constantly on FIGHT OR FLIGHT mode
>Cortisol is still pumping through my veins even after the shift is over
>Spend rest of day doing basic shit that needs to get done (buying groceries, cooking, dishes, etc. etc.) all while dreading the next work day
>Too mentally exhausted to play video games or watch anything during free time (and the whole "dreading the next work day" thing is too much of a buzzkill to enjoy anything)
>Try to go to bed
>Keep tossing and turning for 2 hours before finally falling asleep
>Wake up multiple times to look at the clock and get stressed out about not getting enough sleep

Rinse and repeat.

I hate my life.

In b4 "get a better job". Any job I'm qualified for is going to be more or less like this. I'm very low IQ and have no talents to speak of. Any "just do X bro" advice you can give is either just as bad or simply not an option for me. If I were capable of doing better, I would. It's certainly not laziness holding me back, this job is stressful as fuck.

Last edited:
I hate working among sexhavers or being around them. I get disgusted by them like toilets do with sub5 men.

I wish you could get on NEETBux and enjoy your life like @TODD THUNDERCOCK and myself do.

I wish you could get on NEETBux and enjoy your life like @TODD THUNDERCOCK and myself do.

Yeah I'm able-bodied and lack any debilitating mental illness.

My IQ arguably in the worst possible range. Just high enough to be capable of low responsibility, highly repetitive, low wage jobs (which makes it too high for disability) but not high enough to get anything substantially better. Even a "lower middle class" career is a pipe dream.

Used to have a shitty 7-7 job, just ldar mostly now

Yeah I'm able-bodied and lack any debilitating mental illness.

My IQ arguably in the worst possible range. Just high enough to be capable of low responsibility, highly repetitive, low wage jobs (which makes it too high for disability) but not high enough to get anything substantially better. Even a "lower middle class" career is a pipe dream.
I must admit I’m honestly surprised as you’ve always struck me as brutally intelligent.

Hmmm you ever think of going into long haul trucking?

You could make big money doing that and have very little interaction with normies other than when eating at diners and unloading the cargo.

Last edited:
Society forcing your at hand at work.

I'm just amazed at how society detests incels, but yet force unwanted men into offices, warehouses, manufacturing and construction sites like cattle.

Can't let you cope in peace.

JFL @ incels against the neetbux stuff, easy to be that way when your parents pay everything for you :lul:.

If society doesn't want to do anything with incels. Why force incels to work? Give incels neetbux and let em cope in peace.

You can get more sleep by showering and shaving before going to sleep instead of after waking up

I'm in a very similar boat. Although I hate both problems equally as much. I'm not bitter about having to work, people need to provide for themselves, obviously, but with inceldom it just feels pointless. Especially since my current job, alongside all I've worked at requires me working with annoying bragging chads + foids and/or customers who are of the same demographics. Thankfully my current job is night shift, which means no customers, but there are still loads of chads and young hot foids around my age where I work. I'm just thankful my job, usually, isn't physically dangerous. Every day I come home, the first thing I do is shower and change. After that, the next few hours feel like minutes and as soon as I go to bed, BOOM: wake up, go back to work, and do it all over again.