Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my high school yearbook

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[font=.Helvetica NeueUI]Most people grow up proud of their high school days, some say it was "the best 4 years of my life", those will go on and show their high school yearbooks to their kids, photos of themselves, photos of their friends, their teachers etc.[/font]

[font=.Helvetica NeueUI]I look very very ugly on all my school yearbook photos, I look inbred. I hate my yearbooks, it reminds me of all the bullying and torment I went through in high school, all the girls who called me disgusting, all the boys who made fun of me. I go through PTSD whenever I look at my yearbooks, which is why, I decided I'm going to find all if them, and burn them over a camp fire.[/font]

[font=.Helvetica NeueUI]High school has what made me into what I am, a severely depressed pessimistic mess with social anxiety. Most of it is connected to my physical appearance, every time I got into an argument with something it would end with that person saying "you're ugly as fuck, you look retarded", I used to get targeting and made fun of by whole groups of people at once, i couldn't do anything about it cuz it was in class, i cant skip class without failing. [/font]

[font=.Helvetica NeueUI]High school is made for the beautiful, with the constant positive approval attractive people get, they are used to approaching things from a positive angle and that makes them more likely to succeed. The easiest proof of this is to just look at those "high school cliques", the popular kids ARE ALWAYS 8+/10 boys with girlfriends, all the other cliques are basically normal looking people and incels are usually that one weird (translates to ugly) kid who nobody likes and has no friends an is failing most of his classes.[/font]

[font=.Helvetica NeueUI]I hate high school more then anything in the world, it was by far the worst times of my life and I try hard to forget it, that's why I hate movies like American pie, they remind me of what I am, a loser of a man who has failed at life, for something I can't control. My 8 year old self who cry if it saw what a mess I've become.[/font]

[font=.Helvetica NeueUI]I'm not a psychopath like Elliot Rodger and will never kill anyone, but he was right when he said "the human race is flawed". Humans are shallow by nature, for some its a blessing, for others, its hell. [/font]

[font=.Helvetica NeueUI]Puberty is the time of your life when you can see whether you won, or lost at life. Every good looking mans life is a carbon copy of one another. He is told that he is cute by many, this constant approval leads to self confidence and so on. He will one day find the girl his dreams, marry her, have children with her etc. Incels from puberty on, are ignored, bullied, and all of this leads to introverted mentally ill and unstable men who blame themselves for being a failure at life, they are the demographic with the most suicide rates, I wonder why.[/font]

[font=.Helvetica NeueUI]Life is unfair, why? What did I do for this? Why do attractive men get to live amazing lives while we rot? SJWs got it wrong, it's not "white privilege" that exists (white privilege is bs) it "attractive people privilege", just look at the halo effect, people like attractive people, that's a fact. [/font]

[font=.Helvetica NeueUI]My life plan is to get a stable job after I graduate university (currently in my first year), rent an apartment. I will work then once home I will workout to stay healthy and just spend my night with you guys and play video games, I feel like a loser, everyone treated me like one. In hate my life. I don't care if I "waste my life" because what is life without love? Romance and love are the mort powerful emotions, what's the point if I can't experience it? [/font]

[font=.Helvetica NeueUI]Sorry for this being a rant and very unstructured, I was just writing what came to mind, This was triggered by recently finding my grade 12 year book, class of 2016-2017.[/font]

TBH most people who had good times in high school will just get divorced and end up alcoholics anyway. But I see what you're saying. At least they got to enjoy their youth.

ItheIthe said:
TBH most people who had good times in high school will just get divorced and end up alcoholics anyway. But I see what you're saying. At least they got to enjoy their youth.

I had bad times in high school and ended up an alcoholic.

Dont give up man... graduate and save money and go for plastic surgery. There is a hope yet.