Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my grandfather.

L

Legato

Pedophiles ruin everything.
-
He was a Chad when growing up, and a Chad up until he turned 75, he is 5'5 but that didn't stop him from cheating on my grandmother over a 100 times, he's a piece of shit even now in his late 80s. He steals from me, eats all my food, tells me he owns everything that I've paid money for, throws out my things, berates me and lies to everyone about things I never do. I hate his fucking life and soul. I wish every single fucking day be never wakes up. I'm trying to leave his house but he keeps running up bills for me purposely so I never have any money. He's toxic and I wish he'd just disappear. He's ruined my life these last seven years I've been living with him, and the only reason I came back is because I felt bad for him after everyone abandoned him. I'm fucking stupid, never make this mistake guys, even if they are family. Let them rot and die. He literally just made me throw out all my toils and gaming shut, and he's selling it now to people. Please karma get him soon please please please.

My grandfather is based, im thankful for that. We used to go fishing and hunting jfl was fun but now hes just focused on doing house work for some reason and helping neighbors. Plus im not around anymore to hobbymaxx with him ngl

My grandfather is based, im thankful for that. We used to go fishing and hunting jfl was fun but now hes just focused on doing house work for some reason and helping neighbors. Plus im not around anymore to hobbymaxx with him ngl
Wish I knew this feel, you were lucky mate.

i couldnt really get to know about my grandparents coz they died so fast