Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my generations of foids, it's so easy to wish for their death.

Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

J'ws getting kicked out in more than 100 countries
★★
They literally make it so easy to desuhumanize them with their wild behavior, degenerates creatures, they actually facilited me losing all sympathy for them, every time when i see in the news a young foid dies of something, im bursting of happiness inside, like butterflies i have, it's so lifefuel, those degenerate deserve every fucking thing that's happen to them.

Nothing is more blackpilling than downloading Tinder and seeing how slutty, vapid, and mindless these whores are. And realizing if by the grace of some God you actually matched with one you would have nothing in common and would only have resentment and distain for her degenerate lifestyle.

They need to be punished for their sins.

They literally make it so easy to desuhumanize them with their wild behavior, degenerates creatures, they actually facilited me losing all sympathy for them, every time when i see in the news a young foid dies of something, im bursting of happiness inside, like butterflies i have, it's so lifefuel, those degenerate deserve every fucking thing that's happen to them.
Same. I wanna ascend with a young millennial milf

Nothing is more blackpilling than downloading Tinder and seeing how slutty, vapid, and mindless these whores are. And realizing if by the grace of some God you actually matched with one you would have nothing in common and would only have resentment and distain for her degenerate lifestyle.

If im not entitled to them, They are not entitled to me protecting them EVER