Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my generation

Celius

Celius

-
Not another oh boo hoo inkwelly doesn’t like his peers, what else is new? Or I hate my generation cause they don’t share the same taste in music as I do kinda post, no. I truly just despise my peers with no real apparent reasoning behind it. I mean, there might be some clinically messed up causes as to why I resent most people around my age but I can’t quite put my finger on them.

Maybe part of it is cause I’m not feeling young due to being ugly, lonely and virgin. Or maybe it’s cause I never really got to be young thanks to being in a constant state of abuse as opposed to most of my peers going through a relatively healthy upbringing free from bullying in the outside world but that’s a bit irrelevant.

Anywho, I don’t like ‘em and I might not even know why. I could even go full balls and change my generation to millennial.

I mean, you can change everything to your heart’s and more so commonly genitals’ content nowadays, right? What’s stopping me from changing the year I was born in?

I’m gonna do it. I am no longer born in 2002. I am now officially a boomer and my pronouns are in/cel.

You’re allowed to ‘okay boomer’ me all you want now, you’re welcome.

I will permission Iranian air strikes on your ass if you mispronounce me, mmmkay now sweetie? Are we clear? Thank you. :owo:

i am born in the late 90s, HIP HOP generation.

Or maybe it’s cause I never really got to be young thanks to being in a constant state of abuse as opposed to most of my peers going through a relatively healthy upbringing free from bullying in the outside world
This was almost 100% the case for me

Based tbh. Wish I was a 90s kid. Being born in this shitty fucking post modern era is rope inducing.
The 90s were probably the same, we would’ve ended up like the columbine guys

Based tbh. Wish I was a 90s kid. Being born in this shitty fucking post modern era is rope inducing.

The 90s were probably the same, we would’ve ended up like the columbine guys
Can confirm it wasn’t much better at least where I live, but still, I get your sentiment

I will permission Iranian air strikes on your ass if you mispronounce me, mmmkay now sweetie? Are we clear? Thank you. :owo:
:worryfeels:

You're never too aged for new knowledge.

Ok boomer

Doesn't matter. Identical bone structure with other, deceased guy(Comprehension revision).