Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my fucking subhuman face

• Thread starter AdoptedSubhuman
  • Start date
AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
Its so unreal how someone can be this ugly, i remember when i was 14 and a couple of adults came to me and asked if i wanted to start modeling and they was recording and laughing at me, i went home crying all day. Another time a artist wanted to paint my "special face".

Its so unreal how someone can be this ugly, i remember when i was 14 and a couple of adults came to me and asked if i wanted to start modeling and they was recording and laughing at me, i went home crying all day. Another time a artist wanted to paint my "special face".
"You'Re NoT EnTItlEd tO BlAmE OtHeR PeOPlE FoR BeINg BuLlIEd InCEl YoU PRoBaBlY Had A ShITTy PErSonaLity"

damn that's brutal

I feel for you bro :feelsbadman:

That's why you have to
58d7658ab2c78a3b24ae8893093ab77b.gif

Normies are psychopaths

Why is your username "cowcel"? Why do you like cows so much?
When I was a child I used to go to my uncle's farm and grew into liking cows. They are smart,loyal, affectionate, curious animals and create bonds with their owners.

i remember when i was 14 and a couple of adults came to me and asked if i wanted to start modeling and they was recording and laughing at me,

Some people deserve to be lined up and shot