Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my fucking jaw

• Thread starter Deleted member 35060
  • Start date
Deleted member 35060

Deleted member 35060

Practice detachment.
-
I had an nasal issue as a child that had to be correct by surgery, but the surgery was done way too late and now my face is all fucked up.
The people irl who criticize me for being an incel all have proper formed jawlines.

I look like this:
Mouth breathing face

Last edited:
Same here tbh. It's a real kick in the balls to have a shit jaw.

Jaw is arguably the most important part of the face. Hunter eyes are cool but you can look good with shit eyes if skull and jaw shape is fine.

I always had a long face, never began for me

Jaw is arguably the most important part of the face. Hunter eyes are cool but you can look good with shit eyes if skull and jaw shape is fine.
I have hunter eyes but doesn’t matter when my jaw sucks and I have no visible cheekbones, lower third is fucking law.

Im seeing a maxilofacial surgeon soon to plan for a bimax surgery. God I hope this will go trough

You missspelled jew ;)

I hate all my bones

Idk bro but i have the feel you ll get banned within a week

I have temporomandibular joint (the joint which connect your jaw to your skull) disorder due to mislocated jaw and likely stress (clenching jaw during stress and even sleep)
this causes constant tinnitus, it forces me to sleep on the less-affected side, frequent migraines and if it gets really bad, extremely strong pain/pressure radiating from my temples to the stop of my head and down to my neck or even lower back and only opioids do anything for this kinda pain
I have learned to manage it (proper way of sleeping, consciously avoiding clenching my jaw (which I can easily overdo and keep my mouth open like a retard), avoiding chewing on one side (don't ever give me a chewing gum :feelssus:), avoiding stress etc. I also had this teeth-covering device for sleeping from my dentist, but I only used it when it was horrible, because it's very uncomfortable - jfl at sleeping with a huge piece of plastic in your mouth which traps your spit and becomes nasty real quick even if you thoroughly clean it after every use) but I partially blame my opioid abuse issues on this because my retard dentist denied necessity of a surgery or even using some kind of muscle relaxant drugs (I REALLY REALLY need this basically all the time, maybe I have some deeper neurological issues because my muscles can't relax without opioid use (and, inb4, it started before I started abusing them) for the love of my life and it's very painful and uncomfortable but doctorcucks won't do shit for an incel like me, so I have to turn to self-medicating with whatever I can get my hands on :feelsUgh:)

Nice jaw and chin can save a face
91FjsoYhNL AC SX466
MV5BMTM0NDIxMzQ5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzAyNTA4Nw V1

I have hunter eyes but doesn’t matter when my jaw sucks and I have no visible cheekbones, lower third is fucking law.
cope chad out youve literally told me you have sex:feelsohgod:

my jaw is not so bad but the rest of the face makes me want to cry

In a few days I have an appointment with a dentist. After that I am going to jaw doctor to see if anything can be done and if insurance can cover it. I just want to reach normie tier looks so people stop to humiliate me and I continue to moneymaxx without distractions from normies

Stupid ticking orthodontists, if they had just said anything than I wouldn’t be on this forum

I hate all my bones.

That picture proves that youngcels can be 100% trucels.

That picture proves that youngcels can be 100% trucels.
If only my orthodontists just told me to CLOSE MY FUCKING MOUTH.
Every orthodontist and parent should be tought to prevent mouth breathing.

I have a pelican jaw and I don't like that diagonal shape.

JAW IS LAW
JAW IS LAW
JAW IS LAW
JAW IS LAW
JAW IS LAW
JAW IS LAW
JAW IS LAW
JAW IS LAW
JAW IS LAW
JAW IS LAW

I hate my chin height

If only my orthodontists just told me to CLOSE MY FUCKING MOUTH.
Every orthodontist and parent should be tought to prevent mouth breathing.
He lacks so much bone mass it's not even funny.
Im756