Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my friend now

LeoThyGecko

LeoThyGecko

Greycel
Hi this is actually my first post so sup. I have I friend that is younger than me I'm already in highschool but he just joined. He is a friend of family and we like playing games together. I thought since we like games and we're both on the weird side of the expectrum we could be incel friends and just live life trying to get gfs.

This son of gun met a girl over the summer and told me all about it when we went back to school. He is 14 a generic white dude somewhat tall and very weird. About a week ago he says that he was dating and he got a his first kiss. I was kinda happy since I didn't knew who she was/her age. And then now this weekend he says that she send him a text saying "I wouldn't mind losing my virginity to you." And that she wants to go watch a "movie" with him. I got so fucking pissed he's 14 and he said she's 16 and I'm here 17 never had a gf nor a kiss. That pedo slut is going after a 14 year old that just entered highschool. Wtf is really wrong with me that I can't get a gf. Have you guys have had any friend getting laid experiences as well? I don't to be alone here.

Last edited:
its over

cut ties and make friends with high-tier normies. I'm serious. It's much less painful when you know you can't compete in the first place.
Also 17 is still very young and JBW is legit, so don't stress.

cut ties and make friends with high-tier normies. I'm serious. It's much less painful when you know you can't compete in the first place.
Also 17 is still very young and JBW is legit, so don't stress.
Thnks

if there's grass on the wicket lets play cricket

Hi this is actually my first post so sup. I have I friend that is younger than me I'm already in highschool but he just joined. He is a friend of family and we like playing games together. I thought since we like games and we're both on the weird side of the expectrum we could be incel friends and just live life trying to get gfs.

This son of gun met a girl over the summer and told me all about it when we went back to school. He is 14 a generic white dude somewhat tall and very weird. About a week ago he says that he was dating and he got a his first kiss. I was kinda happy since I didn't knew who she was/her age. And then now this weekend he says that she send him a text saying "I wouldn't mind losing my virginity to you." And that she wants to go watch a "movie" with him. I got so fucking pissed he's 14 and he said she's 16 and I'm here 17 never had a gf nor a kiss. That pedo slut is going after a 14 year old that just entered highschool. Wtf is really wrong with me that I can't get a gf. Have you guys have had any friend getting laid experiences as well? I don't to be alone here.
Probably your friend is more attractive than you.If you like him as a friend and then you say you was kinda happy at the beginning,then why you say "he is somewhat tall and very WEIRD"???.It sounds like you didn't want him to get laid.After all,you never got laid either way.
If you don't want to be with him no longer to never hear his stories with his gf -if she becomes her couple- do it.Or if someday he comes at you and tell you stories,just tell him you don't want to hear them and make an excuse or something.
Don't get angry at me,is very normal that we don't want others to get something,when we don't get it.

> Having friends

just hate everyone preemptively and you won't have to deal with situations like this every again :feelshmm:

Call the police on that pedo foid

Report that pedo scum to the cops.
Also you’re only 17 ffs, get off this board, go and looksmax, come back in 3 years if you’re still a virgin.

your still in high school, how tf u an incel? my normie friend didnt lose his virginity till a year after highschool

Probably your friend is more attractive than you.If you like him as a friend and then you say you was kinda happy at the beginning,then why you say "he is somewhat tall and very WEIRD"???.It sounds like you didn't want him to get laid.After all,you never got laid either way.
If you don't want to be with him no longer to never hear his stories with his gf -if she becomes her couple- do it.Or if someday he comes at you and tell you stories,just tell him you don't want to hear them and make an excuse or something.
Don't get angry at me,is very normal that we don't want others to get something,when we don't get it.
It's ok, but yeah I don't think someone would want to go out with an unattractive braziliancel like me. I should be more happy for him although I'm gonna update if she gets pregs

Last edited:
Looks like you just experienced your first blackpill.
The reason you can't get a girlfriend, I'd assume, is that they don't find you attractive. You may be attractive to us, but not to girls. However, I'm assuming that you're white, so at least you can get the entirety of the Asian continent.

Looks like you just experienced your first blackpill.
The reason you can't get a girlfriend, I'd assume, is that they don't find you attractive. You may be attractive to us, but not to girls. However, I'm assuming that you're white, so at least you can get the entirety of the Asian continent.
I'm actually Latino, Brazil to be specific

I'm actually Latino, Brazil to be specific
i left you a reply more above.Check it or not,how you like it.But is my pov.About the guy who told you to report the other,just don't waste your time in those stupid things.Why would you do that?.You are not even in the mood.I understand you can hate that girl too.

My best friend in high school trash talked me to this girl he liked, because he saw me as "competition" (LOL). He ended up getting with her, and we had a falling out. I understand your jealousy. If your friend is a genuine friend towards you, try to be happy that he doesn't have to suffer inceldom.

you are still young so you probably feel like its a weird situation (and you don't know what you make of it).

am gonna give you a lesson from an older incel. - woman have weird taste in men.
from a men's point of view, we tend to think that the most reasonable, most logical, most standup dudes get the woman but its not true.
woman will pick the bizarre, the cringy, the spastic, the dumb. and its pretty much the standard to how woman pick men.
this just goes to show you how much looks matters, it can override all the quirks a guy posses. and it can deliver a gf to the weirdest most fucked up guy you know.

My best friend in high school trash talked me to this girl he liked, because he saw me as "competition" (LOL). He ended up getting with her, and we had a falling out. I understand your jealousy. If your friend is a genuine friend towards you, try to be happy that he doesn't have to suffer inceldom.
I didn't actually met the girl before they were dating, I just saw pics of them and he showed me their lovey dovey chats. Then we met and I learned her age.

The asshole just sold you out?.SHIT.I had the same with a guy same my age.He and I was almost the same in our story.We both had two girls we liked in our school.
The girl she liked,liked him back.He was lucky because he also was attractive.
I wasn't attractive and nothing happened between the girl i liked and Me.Even the girl once yelled at me like if i was stalking her or something.
Then my "friend" was in a relationship.Passing time,for stupid and childist reasons they broke up.And that friend just told me i wasn't an experienced man,and just for that i couldn't talk about certain things.
But he could,because he was lucky enought to have gf.Pathethic.
Finally i told him FUCK IT,YOU GO YOUR WAY AND GO MINE.
And we stopped being friends.We used to hang out together and went to the gym.He even told me private things about him and his gf.
He was an asshole,and told me JUST BE CONFIDENT.hhahahaha!!!!!!
The funniest thing is that,after 1 month of his relationship with her gf,both of them started with that I LOVE YOU crap.
Even that guy and I went to an interview to a job.We both talked with the interviewer at the same time.And he choosed him and not me.
And then the asshole told me JUST KEEP LOOKING,DONT GIVE UP.
Stupid piece of shit.

Last edited:
If your normie/chadlite friends who can score themselves don't try to help you score, they're not really your friends.

If your normie/chadlite friends who can score themselves don't try to help you score, they're not really your friends.
He's not really the biggest Chad I mean he's only 14 he's kind of average looking, the only thing is his unusual personality. I want to get a gf by my own means not a 14's advice, I'm trying to get better physically and mentally to score.

You're still quite young man, I'm not gonna say things are guaranteed to get better because I knew I was incel when I was young too but it's not necessarily over for you either.

youngcels out :feelsree:

17 and 14 year old being friends is kind of weird. Yeah, it's only 3 years which is nothing but at that age they're worlds apart.

17 and 14 year old being friends is kind of weird. Yeah, it's only 3 years which is nothing but at that age they're worlds apart.
We are friends because of family friends, he likes the same games as me so we get along pretty cool

Some kids are just superior to us from a SMV standpoint...just the way it is. There are 12-13 year olds ascending in older women right as I type this comment. Either way, you need to sever all ties with that Chadlite kid asap imo

just hate everyone preemptively and you won't have to deal with situations like this every again :feelshmm:
Download

This is a bit of an update to anyone reading, he actually did it HE LOST HIS VIRGINITY and he didn't use protection either. But he managed to pull out on time tho.

Honestly sounds like hes a little fibber. If you haven't seen his GF, then I would be very doubtful, he could be a 14 year old trying to impress you as an 17 year old.

Imagine your Best Friend constantly trying to get with your oneitis, and you can do nothing but pretend to be supportive because he's one hell of a friend:feelsbadman:

You don’t hate him, you hate the fact he isn’t your friend anymore.
He was your friend because he saw value in you, now that he lost the value he saw in you now he found a female shows that he was just using you as a bridge.