Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my female boss

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I can't take this shit no more, this whore thinks she is the hot shit, that she is an incredible entrepreneur but the reality is that her grandfather is the goat, this motherfucker started this factory by himself and before he had his trucks he delivered the products by himself on a bicycle and even after his business took off and he got wealthy he still would come down from his office and take a look around on his employees and his machines, this whore never gets out of her cushy office unless of course she wants to humiliate someone, i have seen this cunt fire people for laughing too loud, she inherited her grandfather factory and is fucking destroying it, all her machines are are now dirty and dusty, some lack spare parts and the idiot also bought some machines from different countries and so the parts who work on one do not work for the other, she cant even administer the toilets, the new pipes she put for the toilets are trash and you cant put paper in there or it will clog, so the dumb whore just took some empty glue cans and told us to throw the paper there, that shit is too small and has no cover so it often overflows and the shit stained paper falls off and stains the floor and the walls with shit.
I got fucking dysentery the first time in my life in that restroom giving me the two worst days of my life, and despite all her bad decisions this whore makes like 6 million a year! fuck this world man life is so fucking unfair.

I also hate your female boss.

foids shouldn't have positions of authority

worriying about a job or worrying about money is a male exclusive issue.

I can't take this shit no more, this whore thinks she is the hot shit, that she is an incredible entrepreneur but the reality is that her grandfather is the goat, this motherfucker started this factory by himself and before he had his trucks he delivered the products by himself on a bicycle and even after his business took off and he got wealthy he still would come down from his office and take a look around on his employees and his machines, this whore never gets out of her cushy office unless of course she wants to humiliate someone, i have seen this cunt fire people for laughing too loud, she inherited her grandfather factory and is fucking destroying it, all her machines are are now dirty and dusty, some lack spare parts and the idiot also bought some machines from different countries and so the parts who work on one do not work for the other, she cant even administer the toilets, the new pipes she put for the toilets are trash and you cant put paper in there or it will clog, so the dumb whore just took some empty glue cans and told us to throw the paper there, that shit is too small and has no cover so it often overflows and the shit stained paper falls off and stains the floor and the walls with shit.
I got fucking dysentery the first time in my life in that restroom giving me the two worst days of my life, and despite all her bad decisions this whore makes like 6 million a year! fuck this world man life is so fucking unfair.
Fuck your way to the top. Coom in her pussy

Women can't handle power. They don't see power as a means of pushing something to be more affective. Most of the time they view power as a tool to punish people with for their own entertainment.

worriying about a job or worrying about money is a male exclusive issue.
Yes. Women never have any difficulties finding a new job. They leave jobs as easily as they leave boyfriends and find new jobs likewise. Gender qoutas and high concentration of females in positions of power such as hr ensure they'll never have difficulty. Meanwhile a guy like me can't get a job at fucking McDonald's. jfl

imagine having a foid as ur boss. she is telling u what to do and acting like she is professional while just the night before she was on her knees begging for chad's cock. i can't ever take females in any position of power seriously because of their submissive nature. Total Female Death.

Foids should never be in any positions of power they are just walking fleshlights

Women can't handle power. They don't see power as a means of pushing something to be more affective. Most of the time they view power as a tool to punish people with for their own entertainment.
man she surrounded herself with bootlickers and yesman both in HR and in top positions, when she took over i instantly felt my job get worse.
i feel like women only care about how "likeable" a person is rather then how competent they actually are.

imagine having a foid as ur boss. she is telling u what to do and acting like she is professional while just the night before she was on her knees begging for chad's cock. i can't ever take females in any position of power seriously because of their submissive nature. Total Female Death.
:yes:

man she surrounded herself with bootlickers and yesman both in HR and in top positions, when she took over i instantly felt my job get worse.
i feel like women only care about how "likeable" a person is rather then how competent they actually are.
Yep. Status and social rank is all they care about