Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my father

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
My dad was never a bad parent, but he wasn't the best either. As a child, my father spent most of his time at work, which led to us constantly moving around every year. This seriously messed up my social development. I never had a good relationship with my father. He would give me video games to distract me from asking him to take me to the park or somewhere else. This marked the beginning of my extreme video game addiction. Don't get me wrong, my dad would occasionally take me places when he was off, but most of the time, he would brush me off and tell me to play my video games.

My parents had this tactic they've used since I was a child. Whenever I started talking to them in the car to tell them something, they would start talking to each other and pretend not to hear me. The only way to get their attention was to repeatedly say, "Mom/Dad, I have to tell you something." They would get angry and scream at me, asking what I wanted, and I would end up saying nevermind. I'm sorry, I never received attention, which seriously messed me up. This caused me to become a troublemaker and attention seeker in elementary school. My parents would always get mad and yell at me, and I also got bullied at school for being ugly. So, I never had a place to feel relaxed and happy.

Due to the way my elder brother and I were treated, he has become a shut-in NEET. I'm being serious when I say he has never had friends in his life besides online acquaintances. I'm 99% sure he's an incel because he lives a lifestyle of rot. He rarely takes showers, sleeps at 8 am, and his room is filthy. Even the bathtub and toilet are clogged, and his bathroom cabinets are broken, with stuff spilling out onto the floor. Yet, he doesn't care. When I look into his eyes, they look empty, like he's just a shell of a person. It's honestly scary how much we look and act alike to the point where we've been mistaken for each other.

Recently, during a huge argument, my dad finally admitted that he knows he hasn't been the best father. He wants to put me in life coaching, but I declined. At this point, I'm beyond broken. I can never escape my unfortunate genetic destiny. When I look at both sides of my family, it's laughable and evident how subhuman we are. I'm a sub 5, and I mog my siblings and all of my cousins. It's brutally over for me. I'm just coping with this hellhole of a life until I die. I don't have any energy or motivation to do anything anymore because it all feels futile and won't make a difference in my life. No matter what I do, I can't escape this destiny of subhumanity and loneliness.

I'm coping with the idea that the New World Order will start World War III soon, and I hope the major signs of the end times begin. I'm a Muslim CEL; this is the only way I can cope with this shithole life. I can't wait to leave this life and hopefully go to Jannah. Funny enough, in Islam, your father is supposed to teach you how to pray by the age of puberty. I was fed up with my father not teaching me, so I learned it on my own. Nowadays, all I think about is death and the afterlife. That's all I care about. I no longer have any feelings towards this life. I just can't wait to get it over with. I'm sick of this shit. Nothing gives me pleasure any more besides the tought of death and Jannah as allah said those who are patient will attain the highest place in paradise. (this story is a joke and not meant to be taken literally)

Last edited:
Your father seems like a good guy.
I sense that you are the asshole here, not him.

You father seems like a good guy.
I sense that you are the asshole here, not him.

I never fully motioned in the post the things he said and done to me because it would be way to much to write you would sympathize with me more if i wrote it but if i wrote all that shit the comments would be like DNR.

Looks like your parents were actually pretty bad. They were negligent and didn't even tried to support your social development.

Raising boys is a lot different than raising girls. Childhood and teenage years don't matter for girls because they always succeed in life. Have you ever seen a loser girl? probably not, society sets them up for success.

Boys have to develop a lot when young though. If they grow up shy, with low self-esteem, low confidence it's over. Your parents should done all they could to make sure you grew up talkative, confident, social and unafraid of things. There was a very based post here about how when boys are well behaved they'll grow up to become incels.

Your dad seems like a decent person but a failed parent, not everyone are cut out to be good parents. Me and my brothers ended up the same, NEETs who never leave the house. My dad was crazy crybaby and abusive asshole.

Sounds fascinating. Link to the thread.
I found 2:

I found 2:

Awesome. Thank you.

I hate mine too, fukin narcissistic abuser

At least you gave credit where due, but nobody turns out as an incel without sub5 bluepilled parents.

At least you gave credit where due, but nobody turns out as an incel without sub5 bluepilled parents.
Yea also my dad is very beta and my mom is the dominant one in the house

Yea also my dad is very beta and my mom is the dominant one in the house
Kind and meek husband as opposed to the wife who'll assume a masculine role and wear the pantalon's.

You would rope if you were in my shoes...

My dad was never a bad parent, but he wasn't the best either. As a child, my father spent most of his time at work, which led to us constantly moving around every year. This seriously messed up my social development. I never had a good relationship with my father. He would give me video games to distract me from asking him to take me to the park or somewhere else. This marked the beginning of my extreme video game addiction. Don't get me wrong, my dad would occasionally take me places when he was off, but most of the time, he would brush me off and tell me to play my video games.

My parents had this tactic they've used since I was a child. Whenever I started talking to them in the car to tell them something, they would start talking to each other and pretend not to hear me. The only way to get their attention was to repeatedly say, "Mom/Dad, I have to tell you something." They would get angry and scream at me, asking what I wanted, and I would end up saying nevermind. I'm sorry, I never received attention, which seriously messed me up. This caused me to become a troublemaker and attention seeker in elementary school. My parents would always get mad and yell at me, and I also got bullied at school for being ugly. So, I never had a place to feel relaxed and happy.

Due to the way my elder brother and I were treated, he has become a shut-in NEET. I'm being serious when I say he has never had friends in his life besides online acquaintances. I'm 99% sure he's an incel because he lives a lifestyle of rot. He rarely takes showers, sleeps at 8 am, and his room is filthy. Even the bathtub and toilet are clogged, and his bathroom cabinets are broken, with stuff spilling out onto the floor. Yet, he doesn't care. When I look into his eyes, they look empty, like he's just a shell of a person. It's honestly scary how much we look and act alike to the point where we've been mistaken for each other.

Recently, during a huge argument, my dad finally admitted that he knows he hasn't been the best father. He wants to put me in life coaching, but I declined. At this point, I'm beyond broken. I can never escape my unfortunate genetic destiny. When I look at both sides of my family, it's laughable and evident how subhuman we are. I'm a sub 5, and I mog my siblings and all of my cousins. It's brutally over for me. I'm just coping with this hellhole of a life until I die. I don't have any energy or motivation to do anything anymore because it all feels futile and won't make a difference in my life. No matter what I do, I can't escape this destiny of subhumanity and loneliness.

I'm coping with the idea that the New World Order will start World War III soon, and I hope the major signs of the end times begin. I'm a Muslim CEL; this is the only way I can cope with this shithole life. I can't wait to leave this life and hopefully go to Jannah. Funny enough, in Islam, your father is supposed to teach you how to pray by the age of puberty. I was fed up with my father not teaching me, so I learned it on my own. Nowadays, all I think about is death and the afterlife. That's all I care about. I no longer have any feelings towards this life. I just can't wait to get it over with. I'm sick of this shit. Nothing gives me pleasure any more besides the tought of death and Jannah as allah said those who are patient will attain the highest place in paradise. (this story is a joke and not meant to be taken literally)
This story is beyond brutal. I feel the same way where my life has ended (due to being ugly), and used to cope with religion all the time due to it without knowing. But once I got blackpilled, I stopped religion coping as well. When my parents died I stopped going to the synagogue, even though I prayed 3 times a day before.

Have you tried coping by being close with your brother? My brother mogs me to oblivion so I can’t relate, but maybe since you are both rotting you can relate more.

This story is beyond brutal. I feel the same way where my life has ended (due to being ugly), and used to cope with religion all the time due to it without knowing. But once I got blackpilled, I stopped religion coping as well. When my parents died I stopped going to the synagogue, even though I prayed 3 times a day before.

Have you tried coping by being close with your brother? My brother mogs me to oblivion so I can’t relate, but maybe since you are both rotting you can relate more.
My older brother is always on discord talking to random people or hes sleeping or doing homework i very rarely see him leave his room so its hard to bond with him this might sound weird but your sort of lucky that you have a brother who mogs you because at least when you parents were alive they had someone to make them proud all me and all of my brothers are subhuman neets all of us have pcs and we rarley leave our rooms somtimes we play together in 2018 me and my brothers always used to play together we even made a bet when rdr2 came out that who ever beat the game first wins 100 bucks and we all put in our money and i one i really miss those day when we used to be close like tha.

My older brother is always on discord talking to random people or hes sleeping or doing homework i very rarely see him leave his room so its hard to bond with him this might sound weird but your sort of lucky that you have a brother who mogs you because at least when you parents were alive they had someone to make them proud all me and all of my brothers are subhuman neets all of us have pcs and we rarley leave our rooms somtimes we play together in 2018 me and my brothers always used to play together we even made a bet when rdr2 came out that who ever beat the game first wins 100 bucks and we all put in our money and i one i really miss those day when we used to be close like tha.
Maybe try doing that again when some new game comes out?

Yea prob will do that when gta 6 comes out or rdr1 remastered comes out there both coming out next year btw
Idk that. Something to look forward to.

at some point we will realize that it wasn't just the latest generation that was "hipster-ish" and didn't want to have kids

the generation born in the 1960s and 1970s, our parents, were basically the same way, it was just more difficult for them to avoid having kids, but that doesn't mean that they wanted them, or that they wanted to do anything in life besides have fun

I dont hate my father, but i guess i dont love him either (neither my mom). They werent the worst, but they simply werent cut for father/motherhood. My mom used to slap me in the face and shit. They also never cared for my self esteem nor self worth to be high, which will my FIRST priority if i ascend someday, somehow.

I dont hate my father, but i guess i dont love him either (neither my mom). They werent the worst, but they simply werent cut for father/motherhood. My mom used to slap me in the face and shit. They also never cared for my self esteem nor self worth to be high, which will my FIRST priority if i ascend someday, somehow.