Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my degree (computer science)

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
jfl, I only studied it for college and uni because I grew up watching my brother doing it except he was good at it and I just did skiddie shit and pretended I was good at it. I wish my parents were rich when I was growing up so I could've become a musician:incel:

So not only am I terrifically ugly, I now have to pursue a career I hate and am too stupid for for the rest of my life:feelsLSD:

what would you do if u could go back in time?

Nobody studies the things they like, I thought you had a good reason but if this is it get over it

what would you do if u could go back in time?

44D57409 019A 4EC7 B331 B30EEBF642A0

I also studied CS and hated it, I dropped out while being close to graduation and now I'm studying mathematics, and it's a lot more fun.

Very unfortunate. End the program.

I also studied CS and hated it, I dropped out while being close to graduation and now I'm studying mathematics, and it's a lot more fun.
Nice, what job are you looking for after you finish?

Nice, what job are you looking for after you finish?
Well I plan to do a master's after finishing, most likely I'll be working as a cashier or something until my master's is done. After that I would like to work in the "formal methods" industry, that way I don't let me CS knowledge go to waste while also applying math. I didn't hate everything about CS, theoretical computer science I find fun, I just hated the braindead code monkey activities such as web development and whatnot.

Well I plan to do a master's after finishing, most likely I'll be working as a cashier or something until my master's is done. After that I would like to work in the "formal methods" industry, that way I don't let me CS knowledge go to waste while also applying math. I didn't hate everything about CS, theoretical computer science I find fun, I just hated the braindead code monkey activities such as web development and whatnot.
Sounds like a good plan

theoretical computer science I find fun, I just hated the braindead code monkey activities such as web development and whatnot.
Same. Although the profession of braindead code monkeying is reserved for ugly shut-ins, i don't feel it's in my nature to be doing that