Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my dad and his girlfriend's ex

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★★
They are saying that he will kick me out in November if I do not have a job I am going to try to get a job but I have a lot of trouble continuing to keep handing out resumes because it gets depressing and soul crushing after a while but if I fail to have a job then at that point I will go full no contact and never speak to my dad again.

I fucking hate how cruel some peoples parents can be. Just throwing out their children into this cruel world. It's so fucking sickening. I'm sorry to hear that man, hopefully you'll find something soon.

I fucking hate how cruel some peoples parents can be. Just throwing out their children into this cruel world. It's so fucking sickening. I'm sorry to hear that man, hopefully you'll find something soon.
Thanks I texted my mom who is renting with her roommate and said that I can stay at which point my dad might as well be dead to me.