Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my building

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
There used to be Muslims who at least didn't bother me, but now it's infested with Latinos who are always making noise and have even made fun of me. According to something I've heard.

The Muslims at least were single men who, even if they had a sex life, which is quite probable since Spanish women prefer a dark-skinned thug to a white native, well, the guys were always alone or in packs, I never saw a girl in the building with them, but the latinos bothered me.

Apart from the noise, they brag about their little battles, which unfortunately I sometimes manage to hear.

Brutal no replypill

There used to be Muslims who at least didn't bother me, but now it's infested with Latinos who are always making noise and have even made fun of me. According to something I've heard.

The Muslims at least were single men who, even if they had a sex life, which is quite probable since Spanish women prefer a dark-skinned thug to a white native, well, the guys were always alone or in packs, I never saw a girl in the building with them, but the latinos bothered me.

Apart from the noise, they brag about their little battles, which unfortunately I sometimes manage to hear.
my building is full of jeets

Ty for reply
No problem

I think I will tan my skin and tatoo my face,arms, Im tired of being moged even by subhumans below my subhumanity

But they are noisy? I think india is a good destiny for a poorcel like me, I will be rich with 100 euros. Im tired of the west seriously.

And all the day , specially on weekends the intercom making noise. Like those bastards dont make copies of the keys and they have to ring all fucking day. I put out the cable to avoid those faggots ring my intercom.
That's brutal
I couldn't handle that much noise all day

I live in the US and my city is full of dominicans and puerto ricans. They party and drink all night and then fuck loudly and make walls shake.

When I have enough money I will geomax and steal their women. It's only fair.

But they are noisy? I think india is a good destiny for a poorcel like me, I will be rich with 100 euros. Im tired of the west seriously.
I don't hear much, but they smell like curry and shit. In India, they will be honking all day.

I live in the US and my city is full of dominicans and puerto ricans. They party and drink all night and then fuck loudly and make walls shake.

Brutal. Yes cuck them if you can, Im tired of that kind of ppl too.

I don't hear much, but they smell like curry and shit. In India, they will be honking all day.
They are getting all jobs in Canada, I think the west is fucked. I want to get out of here but I can't.

You live in NYC? I'm from the Bronx and it's what you said times 10.