Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I, hate, my, brain - End me god

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I can't. I constantly have to fight my own brain. Every single negative situation can haunt me for days even weeks and can be even remembered for months and years.
I don't even have enough good merits to make up for this.
Neurotypicals don't care if manlets/gollumcels fuck off with your "it's not a real problem", say that to a downie.

It's a constant fight, I've been fighting this for years and I've seen a massive improvement, but this, this is one of the biggest problem in this.

Not going into detail - I don't even need actual reasons from reality to feel bad.

I have a journal, I like writing down what I feel, it lets me get a better overview of my feelings and helps me feel at peace.
Bee yourself :y'all:
Yeehaw! :y'all:

try vyvanse
I'll read a bit about it, but in general I don't take chemical shit anymore.
I'm trying to cope without medication - It makes you like a zombie, I've been able to fight off for a degree many of my main issues, but, the current one is like the final boss in a game, I keep failing and I hope to be able to defeat this crap to a degree, it makes my life shitty from basically nothing, so needless to say what could happen when real problems occur.

E5A221A8 6D10 49F0 8069 65247B545EAC

I know that feel

I just wanted to drop in and let you know I LOVE your new avatar. Please dont change it. You are now in my top 5 avatars

fakecel if you say mentalcel and dont actually have autism