Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my bosses daughter

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
I go by his place sometimes to pick stuff up and sometimes his foid daughter is in his living room just sitting around in her pajamas looking like a spoiled bitch. He talks about how annoying she is and how she parties all night and doesn't listen to him but he's still cucked beyond belief and never reprimands her at all. She's 22 years old and has no job while still living like a princess while I have to bust my ass for a living. She's the living embodiment of living on recruit difficulty. It makes me so fucking angry I can't think straight :feelsree::feelsree:

This is why i can never have a daughter. I will hate her to the core. Every day she will remind me of what I missed out on in my youth. Then these douchbag Chads will bust their load into her. I will either abort, give it up for adoption or RUN away

I will either abort, give it up for adoption or RUN away
My Egyptian neighbor did it right. He has two daughters and every so often I will hear him scream at his daughters. A couple times i heard him beat them too :feelshaha:

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

> I hate my bosses daughter

I think it would be:- boss's daughter

The way you wrote it, it would be more than one boss

It’s ultimately his fault she became such a worthless whore, he could’ve minimized or repressed her dna from childhood :feelsjuice:

This is why i can never have a daughter. I will hate her to the core. Every day she will remind me of what I missed out on in my youth. Then these douchbag Chads will bust their load into her. I will either abort, give it up for adoption or RUN away
Based :bigbrain:

You should try to do the things (in a video game)

I go by his place sometimes to pick stuff up and sometimes his foid daughter is in his living room just sitting around in her pajamas looking like a spoiled bitch. He talks about how annoying she is and how she parties all night and doesn't listen to him but he's still cucked beyond belief and never reprimands her at all. She's 22 years old and has no job while still living like a princess while I have to bust my ass for a living. She's the living embodiment of living on recruit difficulty. It makes me so fucking angry I can't think straight :feelsree::feelsree:
I wouldn’t be able to help myself from raping her