Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my autistic child and I’m going to divorce my husband because of it

This stupid selfish fleshlight needs to be deported to India and get gangraped have her body be defiled in shit for passing on her shitty genetics. I bet the child's autism comes from her, but she wasn't diagnosed with it because autism doesn't affect foids at all, unless they have type 3.

If male the kid will suffer the same fate as me

>screaming that you hate your child in front of her is bad
>you’re a good mother :heart:

You can't divorce from your own shit genetics lady.

This stupid selfish fleshlight needs to be deported to India and get gangraped have her body be defiled in shit for passing on her shitty genetics. I bet the child's autism comes from her, but she wasn't diagnosed with it because autism doesn't affect foids at all, unless they have type 3.
I know my autism comes from my mother. She has Asperger's plus OCD and absolutely no friends. I also have no close friends and my OCD is far worse than hers. I obviously inherited a lot of bad genetics from her. At least she was a good caring mother throughout my life and we get along well.

what a stupid disgusting whore. gave her kid this fate and now she divorcerapes her husband whos trying to provide for the family

100% chance the autism is from her shitty genes + mating at 34
Where did you get her age from?

That was my first thought as well. She says her parents are old, too old to restrain a young girl, so she must have had her old as well.

Where did you get her age from?

That was my first thought as well. She says her parents are old, too old to restrain a young girl, so she must have had her old as well.
educated guess

divorcing her husband will surely make her autistic child less autistic and will totally only help him

Every mother hates her son if he is autistic. Its in their nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back