Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate most men

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★★
MEN care about looks equally, they will always make fun of you and try to fuck you over even more, most normie men are cuckolds giving free rein to the foid, and the rest are just idiots selling lies to the rest........

Most of the GrAY on this forum are EXTREMELY UNHAPPY MOTHERFUCKERS WITH A NORMIE MENTALITY, IT ANNOYS ME TOO MUCH.

THESE SHITTS THINK THEY KNOW SOMETHING, AND THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO USE "meme", everything for these motherfuckers is "meme".

Besides the fact that most of them want to enslave you in some work, and they will always use "moral" attributions to defend the means of production and the "sacrifice" of the majority for the rest.I DON'T CARE ABOUT WOMEN AND CHILDREN, especially foid.

1 minute of power for me would be enough to destroy everyone.

there will always be a man mocking a truecel.

I agree incels hates foids like normie men don't treat them the same way

The thing i hate the most is the fakeness that most men have these days and when there is a foid around they are trying to put you down always.

Then say you hate normies, not men, incels are men too

normies are men, lol, just like incels and truecels, and even among the opposing side there will be idiots with shitty egos. I still hate them, most men wouldn't pity me and mog me, why should I love them? Besides the fact that they support the foid demons, I HATE THEM.

normies are men, lol, just like incels and truecels, and even among the opposing side there will be idiots with shitty egos. I still hate them, most men wouldn't pity me and mog me, why should I love them? Besides the fact that they support the foid demons, I HATE THEM.
Yes.

Men are simps and traitors to their gender. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

"How are you 5'5 as a men that's crazy "
"You mad ugly you shouldn't be talking"
i should thank my parents for not migrating to west i cant even imagine how brutal it would be for me there

everyone around me is 5'7-5'9 and i feel like a genetic failure can't think of how i would feel around men in the west whos 5'11-6'2 average