Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate mormon missionaries

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's like that stupid church keeps sending their chad missionaries to my town to piss me off. Every missionary I have seen mogs the fuck out of me. Last week, I saw this tall Aryan chad missionary and that was enough to make me feel like shooting him. How is it possible that some people get the best genes while others have to suffer for a lifetime because they were not born with the right genetic makeup?

Besides my daily struggle, it seems that I'm now being forced to put up with burgers sending their missionaries to my country/town. I bet those cunts will use their white/burger status to fuck the girls I have never been able to get in my entire life. Joseph Smith wants me to go ER! if the world keeps pushing me like this, I don't know how much longer I will be able to take it.

do the mormon missionaries try to integrate or try to appear brazilian or no?

do the mormon missionaries try to integrate or try to appear brazilian or no?

They are at least able to speak rudimentary Portuguese. They hold events for the community in their church. But it's all a scam to convince idiots to give up 15% of their earnings and handle it to the church

All religion is retarded, but the later you are to the game the more crazy you have to be to stand out from the crowd. Mormons origins story is fucked up, reading from golden scrolls from a hat, thinking that native Americans are a lost tribe of Israelites. To having to wear 'magic' pants to stop yourself from touching yourself.

Then along came scientology who raised the bar on crazy, were all the souls of some ailen race, using a e meter to access said soul, or some shit. They're all fucked up cults that primary objective is to get the sheeple to sign up and most importantly give them their money.

They were usefull. For talking with them few times they gave me "Mormon book" for free, and then I ghosted them :feelsgah:

I remember when I used to attend to the Mormon church near my house. Even before getting lookspilled, I was already baffled by how white and gl some of the male missionares looked.

Pure Nordic/Anglo people look like gods among the legion of mulattoes and low-tier whites from Brazil.

I remember when I used to attend to the Mormon church near my house. Even before getting lookspilled, I was already baffled by how white and gl some of the male missionares looked.

Pure Nordic/Anglo people look like gods among the legion of mulattoes and low-tier whites from Brazil.
thats probably why your portugese ancestors and spanish ancestors of mestizos were able to rape indios and negros

they got mogged

thats probably why your portugese ancestors and spanish ancestors of mestizos were able to rape indios and negros

they got mogged
The Portuguese and Spanish IQmogged the natives and had much superior weapons and tactics. They also mogged them physically, but that was less relevant.

Being gl only matters when women are granted the right of choosing by men.

With a name like Angel Moroni!
It's got to be good.

The polygamy was nice while it lasted.

I like clean people. I never noticed the Chad-ness of them. They are relentless though. Very jewlike.

im glad im atheist

Jehovah's Witnesses use to come sometimes where I live. I respect them because they are against sex outside marriage and homosexuality.

they come out of the woodwork during summer for some reason, we get JW's here and I saw them outside with a bigass billboard

Very jewlike.
Wouldn´t be that surprised tbh.
There are Sephardi genes in Portugal, Spain and Italy.
I am 1/3 Sephardi myself. ( Have wavy hair, not a noseberg atleast )
im glad im atheist
Most jooz are secularists a.k.a atheists.
You share their lifestyle, you live in the moment.
I can´t call myself that, since it ties in with a lot of things which don´t resonate with me.

Mormons are just another variation of Christianity from my point of view. Just another religion that allows foids to virtue signal.

Mormons are just another variation of Christianity from my point of view. Just another religion that allows foids to virtue signal.
I heard they take marriage vows at sword point.

Find the qt female mormon missionaries and encourage them to sin if you know what i mean

kek

Sorry, but the mental image of all of this is just too funny. Mormons got it figured out that you grow as a religion by having lots of kids.

kek

Sorry, but the mental image of all of this is just too funny. Mormons got it figured out that you grow as a religion by having lots of kids.
joseph smith was a great scam artist
blackpilled as fuck to start a whole religion for your own benefit

joseph smith was a great scam artist
blackpilled as fuck to start a whole religion for your own benefit
I think their religion is ridiculous and the empitome of stupid american christianity, but they and the Amish are growing extremely fast. And for the Amish it's practically just normal population growth.