Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate moneycopers and "just be a world famous billionaire, bro" types

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Those people are so fucking dumb. "If you're ugly just focus on your money, bro". The amount of money you must have as an ugly man to rival the SMV of a Chad is utterly unfeasible for most of the population, and even then, women will never be genuinely attracted to you because of your money. It's just betabuxxing, exclusive prostitution.

And since men don't have any kind of authority whatsoever over their wives anymore, nothing at all can prevent her from just cheating or divorce raping you.

Even worse are the "just be a world famous billionaire, bro" types. "Deny de Vito gets laid bro, how do you explain that???" Fuck you.

Looks are worth WAY more than anything else with sexually liberated foids. Looks are like diamonds while other things are copper at best, you must have tons and tons of copper to rival the worth of a handful of diamonds. Looks also allow you to get away with much more stuff and don't have any downsides like being divorce raped or having to work like a dog for years and years after studying hard for more years.

The second best thing apart from looks is status, but it's utterly retarded to think everyone can be an internationally famous artist or something. This is like winning the lottery.

Next we have thugmaxxing, but it only really works if you're also famous, preferably internationally, and a violent criminal who has raped and killed people. Just throw your life away for women, bro, something that a 15 yo kid with enough looks can get without any downsides at all.

MoneymaXx = CuckmaXx tbh

The problem is that the system is rigged.

Most businesses fail within the first few years. All the success stories are just propaganda and big exceptions.

The only way to make money is to be well connected, usually through your parents.

The only way to make money is to be well connected, usually through your parents.
This is the real problem. I just wish society was more honest about it, since asking for this to change is totally out of the question.

B E T A B U X X
A L P H A F U X X

This is the real problem. I just wish society was more honest about it, since asking for this to change is totally out of the question.
Some people make a business precisely on that : selling outdated info or fake networking. Keeping the sheep in ignorance is a business itself. Hard work is a meme because of that.

Most businesses fail within the first few years. All the success stories are just propaganda and big exceptions.

Really? Please explain why. I always thought entrepreneur maxing was a very real possibility.

No matter how much many you have your betabuxxed wife will think of chad 24/7

I want to mutilate every normie who mentions Danny De Vito when talking about short men or that bald faggot Statham when you mention balding.
Fucking idiotic normfilth think they can actually compare an autistic subhuman babyfaced scum of the earth like me to some ultra NT turbo normie actor.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Really? Please explain why. I always thought entrepreneur maxing was a very real possibility.
Entrepeneurmaxxing = trustfundkidgame nothing else.

I agree With most of this
Moneymaxx to get foid is big cope. That just means you accept the role of betabuxx

Normies want to believe it because it’s easier to get rich than it is to be good looking

Worst "just ______ bro" is the 'hurr durr move to SEA", but this one is bad too.

Those people are so fucking dumb. "If you're ugly just focus on your money, bro". The amount of money you must have as an ugly man to rival the SMV of a Chad is utterly unfeasible for most of the population, and even then, women will never be genuinely attracted to you because of your money. It's just betabuxxing, exclusive prostitution.

And since men don't have any kind of authority whatsoever over their wives anymore, nothing at all can prevent her from just cheating or divorce raping you.

Even worse are the "just be a world famous billionaire, bro" types. "Deny de Vito gets laid bro, how do you explain that???" Fuck you.

Looks are worth WAY more than anything else with sexually liberated foids. Looks are like diamonds while other things are copper at best, you must have tons and tons of copper to rival the worth of a handful of diamonds. Looks also allow you to get away with much more stuff and don't have any downsides like being divorce raped or having to work like a dog for years and years after studying hard for more years.

The second best thing apart from looks is status, but it's utterly retarded to think everyone can be an internationally famous artist or something. This is like winning the lottery.

Next we have thugmaxxing, but it only really works if you're also famous, preferably internationally, and a violent criminal who has raped and killed people. Just throw your life away for women, bro, something that a 15 yo kid with enough looks can get without any downsides at all.

Exactly. I've said this a million times.

To get laid off your looks you really only need to be top 10% looks. That's a 1/10 statistical chance.

To get laid off your money without direct prostitution, you need to be top 0.5% or 0.1%. That's a 1/500 to 1/1000 statistical chance, and additionally, by the time you make that money (if you can) you will be too old for it to matter and women will rule you out from agepill.

I hate that too. When we're in our teens or 20s, normies tell us to moneymaxx to get girls while Chad is banging prime girls. After we moneymaxx, we'll be in our late 30s or 40s. Yet we can't still experience love and lust with sweet young girls as cucks will accuse us for being "pedophile". After we shed our tears, sweat, and blood, we're being told that we should chase women our age, which are those girls who were getting banged by Chad multiple times. Is that what we deserve?

high awareness

most success stories are just guys conning investors, using gov connections to get contracts and scamming the gov, or breaking local laws like uber and airbnb
Exactly. I've said this a million times.

To get laid off your looks you really only need to be top 10% looks. That's a 1/10 statistical chance.

To get laid off your money without direct prostitution, you need to be top 0.5% or 0.1%. That's a 1/500 to 1/1000 statistical chance, and additionally, by the time you make that money (if you can) you will be too old for it to matter and women will rule you out from agepill.

- richest men are old, yeah, peak earning potential is 40s and usually from investments
- it's extremely rare for someone to go to middle class to upper class. probably because of IQ being genetic, then having connections ,etc.

You don't need to be a giga chad to get laid, so you don't have to be a billionaire to get laid as well or someone super famous. I'd say high end 5 figure salary is enough.

and even then, women will never be genuinely attracted to you because of your money.

If a solid 10 is moaning under you in your bed then there is no point in phylosophical deep thoughts. Who cares if it is the "true" love. What is the true love anyway? There is no proof that such a thing exists. Women are commodities and some men just acquire them. No exaggeration. That's how they present themselves to chad and will present you the same if some condition is sufficed. Getting rich, or famous or undergoing many difficult surgeries, whichever is the easiest. There might be a difference that she is more horny to chad but that will not be your problem. She can leave you can always get a new one.

Last edited:
Moneycoping if for being able to afford your copes. Prostitutes, games etc.

High iq. I don't think anyone thugmaxes for women intentionally. Rather men do it and female attention is a byproduct.

the richest man in the world was divorced so money doesn’t mean shit

You don't need to be a giga chad to get laid, so you don't have to be a billionaire to get laid as well or someone super famous. I'd say high end 5 figure salary is enough.

Enough for what? You think girls reply to guys on Tinder or online dating because their job title says "Software Analyst" and they make $80k?

Even billionaires can't get prime JBs - they can only get women in their 30s and 40s.

Just get into HYPSM (1% chance) and then go straight into an elite buy-side firm (10% chance coming from HYPSM) and make $300k+ straight out of undergrad to compensate for your face/height, bro! Just be in the .1% lmfao.

Even billionaires can't get prime JBs - they can only get women in their 30s and 40s.
Exactly. Number one reason I don't care at all about being rich past my needs (house, internet, food, etc).

Even Mark Zuckerberg, one of the richest men in the world, had to settle for a 3/10 noodlewhore.
Money cannot counter for being an ugly short man.

You forgot to mention that making money isn’t easy. Busting your balls out and spending your free time studying just to make a couple of more cents per hour, being rich isn’t so easy. So few people make good money and much fewer are millionaires. Also looks affect the amount of money you will make. Most of the men in STEM are over 6 foot tall.

You forgot to mention that making money isn’t easy. Busting your balls out and spending your free time studying just to make a couple of more cents per hour, being rich isn’t so easy. So few people make good money and much fewer are millionaires. Also looks affect the amount of money you will make. Most of the men in STEM are over 6 foot tall.
I did mention it, of course. It's true.

having to work like a dog for years and years after studying hard for more years.

Yes bro today I am meeting up with a guy who said he would get me a mentorship with some millionaires. Hope I dont get scammed.

Hey bro, you can be short and land some hotties. I mean, look at that midget from game of thrones and uh, tom cruise. Oh okay, I'll invest decades plus in acting, become a millionaire, and I'm sure the wamanz will flock to me because of my personality.

Being rich will be harder if everyone tries to be rich. Majority will always lose!
Some men are destined to be incels