Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate mogging and being mogged

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Weird title I know.
Everytime I go out with my friend who is uglier than me I feel sad, because I'm such a subhuman and he has it even harder, I'm sorry brother.
When I go out with my Chad friend I get mogged into Oblivion, he gets kisses on the cheek from his female """friends""", while they don't even look in my eye, I fucking hate this.

And if I don't have any friends I will also feel like shit due to being lonely.

You can say I'm
1818388 1

i get mogged by highschool chads. was a line of chads behind me at mcdonalds, i felt like a twink in the locker room showers

Its a brutal feeling but we are living in a world where some people will be better and others worse. The only option is acceptance

i get mogged by highschool chads. was a line of chads behind me at mcdonalds, i felt like a twink in the locker room showers
Middle school kids mog me nowadays
Its a brutal feeling but we are living in a world where some people will be better and others worse. The only option is acceptance
Yeah I'm closing in on acceptance.
Soon™

How do all of you manage to have chad friends wtf

Mog or be mogged

What happened to the gorillas?

I hate watching girls give my Chad friend attention. Fuck the mog