Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate merchandise clothing

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
wearing anything with your favourite thing on it just screams consooomer fanfag to me, especially its something thats worshipped by soycuckdditors like the mcu, rick and morty or certain movies and video games.
im honestly pretty picky about what kind of shirts i wear irl, i only own 3, and they have a gothic graphic design that i like.
a site i sometimes to use to buy clothes from is emp.co.uk and most of the shit on there is merchandise!
shame really, because they have some great stuff on there.

tbh, i'm not completely innocent, back when i was 20, i used to wear shirts of bands i was listening to at the time like bullet for my valentine, joy division and black veil brides.
i through those shirts away a long ago though and i don't listen to bands anymore, because the members of these bands are posers and hypocrites.
they pride themselves on being rebellious, edgy, punkish and anti establishment, but at the same time, they support things that are sponsored and defended by the establishment.

but this is all my opinion, i'm genuinely curious to hear yours.

Last edited:
I agree
Yes

I wear basic shirts and graphic tees. The graphic tees have a design on them, but it's not consoomer designs

I agree
View attachment 1222995
I wear basic shirts and graphic tees. The graphic tees have a design on them, but it's not consoomer designs
i knew this metalfag a long time ago and most of the shirts he wore were metalshirts, he even wore a shirt of his own fucking band! :feelshaha:
fucking nigger was wearing his own merchandise!
he also wore an army of darkness shirt one time to.
you know, that poster that got ripped off by duke nukem 3d?

il_fullxfull.857618685_4o75.jpg

@Liu KANG @VideoGameCoper @Juice @bruhwtf @Karakol96

whats your opinions?

wearing anything with your favourite thing on it just screams consooomer fanfag to me, especially its something thats worshipped by soycuckdditors like the mcu, rick and morty or certain movies and video games.
im honestly pretty picky about what kind of shirts i wear irl, i only own 3, and they have a gothic graphic design that i like.
a site i sometimes to use to buy clothes from is emp.co.uk and most of the shit on there is merchandise!
shame really, because they have some great stuff on there.

tbh, i'm not completely innocent, back when i was 20, i used to wear shirts of bands i was listening to at the time like bullet for my valentine, joy division and black veil brides.
i through those shirts away a long ago though and i don't listen to bands anymore, because the members of these bands are posers and hypocrites.
they pride themselves on being rebellious, edgy, punkish and anti establishment, but at the same time, they support things that are sponsored and defended by the establishment.

but this is all my opinion, i'm genuinely curious to hear yours.
It keeps the goyim happy

No clothing for your face or height

It's kind of cringe after a certain age but I guess you can wear it if your low inhib

It's kind of cringe after a certain age but I guess you can wear it if your low inhib
you got to be massively low inhib to be a man and wear anime girl shirts.

Idc but I don't like people who overdo it.

you got to be massively low inhib to be a man and wear anime girl shirts.
It depends on the shirt, you can get away with wearing band logos but not anime shirts without getting a second glance on the street

It depends on the shirt, you can get away with wearing band logos but not anime shirts without getting a second glance on the street
most bands are fakers, posers and hypocrites tbh.
they think their anti establishment, but they also worship the establishment.

Agreed. I only wear basic plain T shirts with nothing on them and usually wear blue jeans

basic plain t shirts: :feelsokman:

blue jeans: :feelspuke:
What's wrong with jeans? That what is typically good clothing for doing physical work outside (which I do a lot of). They are durable, comfortable, and look ok

What's wrong with jeans? That what is typically good clothing for doing physical work outside (which I do a lot of). They are durable, comfortable, and look ok
i hate jeans, i just never liked the look of them tbh, and i hate the colour blue

i hate jeans, i just never liked the look of them tbh, and i hate the colour blue
Fair enough. What do you usually wear then? Regular pants would be destroyed so fast when you are doing lots of outdoor work, especially when getting on the ground to repair machines

It comes off cringe no matter who's wearing it

Fair enough. What do you usually wear then? Regular pants would be destroyed so fast when you are doing lots of outdoor work, especially when getting on the ground to repair machines
i wear black smart trousers, i don't wear jeans, cargo, shorts or joggers tbh.
and if or when my trousers ware and tare, i can easily sew them up lickety split, like i've done before..

i wear black smart trousers, i don't wear jeans, cargo, shorts or joggers tbh.
and if or when my trousers ware and tare, i can easily sew them up lickety split, like i've done before..
Sounds alright. They'd never last long enough doing what I usually do. Last Sunday, I was replacing a drive belt on a riding mower, and had to lay on the stone floor in the garage and take apart the deck hangers, then drag the deck out, swap belts, and put it all back together. Guarantee most regular pants wouldn't have survived that kind of use

Sounds alright. They'd never last long enough doing what I usually do. Last Sunday, I was replacing a drive belt on a riding mower, and had to lay on the stone floor in the garage and take apart the deck hangers, then drag the deck out, swap belts, and put it all back together. Guarantee most regular pants wouldn't have survived that kind of use
my craftsmanship makes mine last a lot longer

no, i meant i stitch them back up if or when there ware and tear
Ok. I cannot stitch for shit, so I just buy durable jeans and then burn them in my fire pit when they are worn out