Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate mental awareness campaigns ngl

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
Society pretends to care about mental health issues and it makes them feel good, when in reality they don't have empathy for the dysfunctional

Opinion discarded because anime profile.

On a serious note normies fake empathy because virtue signaling. Psychopaths those lot.

tbhtbh. They always talk about not hating on the mentally ill or disabled but when they actually encounter someone with issues they hate on them for actually being mentally ill. They only like Chads who say they get sad sometimes jfl.

Inceldom is worse than 95% of mental illnesses out there.

It's the same as when someone ropes and normies pretend to care. For normies any mental problems are just chances for them to look like nice people by pretending to care.

"OMG I HAVE DEPRESSION TEEHEE"
~Every foid immediately after being filled with Chad's man bazooka juice

My mental health is damaged from lack of cute teen girls, and how those campaigns can help?

normie virtue signaling at all time high

in chadstralia they've wasted money on ad campaigns for autistic people. it's essentially a normie walking up to an autistic person, the autistic person then sperging out while the normie laughs or makes a joke, then it rewinds and the normie is more empathetic towards the sperg. very funny

They only care about the mental health of chads and stacies

mental healthcare is trash

I don’t pay attention to that stuff