Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Hate men that paint their nails.

S

Snhook

I regret every post I’ve ever written on this site
-
Is it just me or is there something uncanny about men that paint their nails? I've noticed that this has become somewhat more popular especially in E-boy and metal sub-cultures. Men that paint their nails, especially with black nail polish, are faggot bottoms that enjoy receiving cock and dildos in their ass and are weak and effeminate. I don't know what such losers are trying to prove.

Anybody who paints nails is a faggot and deserves hell- That includes toilets too

They're likely homosexuals, and those who do it without looking like at minimum Chadlites are quite unappealing to foids, I suspect; It's mainly to appear different and identify as part of a specific subculture, but JFL if they think it looks anything but cringeworthy and "twink"-like on anyone who doesn't reach the previously mentioned barrier for attractiveness... :feelswhat:

The same for males/coping cucks who put on makeup or wear dresses in a pathetic attempt to defy whatever they mean by "gender roles"; the same ones that foids impose on the very inkwells they like to denigrate and belittle daily. :feelsclown:

It's becoming common now, my friend does it. It's weird when you start thinking and imagine how he sat down and spent a few minutes painting his nails.
It's faggotry in my opinion

My libtard older step brother did this, he was such a cucked soy boy it’s not even funny

It's becoming common now, my friend does it. It's weird when you start thinking and imagine how he sat down and spent a few minutes painting his nails.
It's faggotry in my opinion

As a Manley house painter, I would be fired quickly if I didn't paint every nail I saw!

Is it just me or is there something uncanny about men that paint their nails? I've noticed that this has become somewhat more popular especially in E-boy and metal sub-cultures. Men that paint their nails, especially with black nail polish, are faggot bottoms that enjoy receiving cock and dildos in their ass and are weak and effeminate. I don't know what such losers are trying to prove.
3B4E1627 D0FE 4EA9 AB4B F801661924B8

They're faggots. Those degenerates belong on the cross

As a Manley house painter, I would be fired quickly if I didn't paint every nail I saw!
I paint a stacy vag with my cum (in videogame! Im NOT A FAKECELLLLL)