Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate men more than women

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Something I’ve thought about a lot lately and seen first hand is men will do anything to get laid.

Last night was July 4th, no dude was going out or parties to look at fireworks, they were going to get shit faced and get laid.

They go to the gym or public, they think they’re a hot shot and every girl wants them. (At least incels are self aware). Normies think every chick wants them and chad gets every girl.

On Snapchat there are 1000+ dudes messaging girls trying to get nudes/sleep with them.

You go to a bar and it’s a dude at the bar sitting alone “poor me” who is looking to get his dick wet.

You go to a nightclub it’s a bunch of dudes tryna get laid.

You go on a dating app and it’s a bunch of dudes tryna get laid.

Mike, why does this matter?

It’s a constant competition. Every dude EVEN with a girlfriend wants to take a girl away from you.

Let’s say you even have a girlfriend, RIGHT NOW… there are dudes who will see her and want to fuck her.

They’ll pretend “lol no I’m not” or “I’m not like an f boy like the other guys” to try and manipulate her into thinking he’s “special”.

FUCK MEN. I FUCKING HATE MEN. THEY ALWAYS GO AFTER THE 1% OF MEN TOO OR THE SAME NOTMIE WHO SLEEPS WITH 2-3 different CHICKS EVERY WEEK.

I agree.

Our society has failed both men and women.
Yes women are bad but men aren't virtuous either in 2024.

We need eugenics to remove loose morals from humanity.

I agree.

Our society has failed both men and women.
Yes women are bad but men aren't virtuous either in 2024.

We need eugenics to remove loose morals from humanity.

Exactly , zero morals

Men are snakes. They will turn their back on a friendship for a crumb of pussy. Or message your girlfriend “don’t worry he’ll never find out” or say shit about behind your back to her and she’d be like “stahhppp be nice”

I hate when men start to form dominance hierarchy and try to humiliate you once they see a female.

exactly. I never felt the same anger I had towards normies than I did towards foids