Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate men ( Chads )

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
Everytime I as much as think or fantasize about a foid , be it the girl next door or some gook kpop foid flavour of the month, I ALWAYS get suicidal thinking about all the men that also are fantasizing about the same foid as me.

ALL of them taller than me . I am 5 foot somethin

ALL of them NT than me. More confident, probably knows how to flirt naturally. While i am reading a book on becoming more social. Jfl

I am not packing sizeable meat either, so they got me beat in that department as well

I belong to the miniscule subsection of NEET/hiki weirdo club, so no doubt ALL of them have wayy more money than me.

Fr how many losses am i gonna take.

Sounds like a cuck fetish imho. Why are you fantasizing about other men? :feelsjuice:

I can't just ignore the people mogging me.

You have some nerve calling me a cuck

Brutal for us brocel

I guess you're right i shouldn't think about other people and just focus on my positive attributes, not that there are many.

youre never going to live anything other than a miserable lonely life in the west. make plans to leave the west or accept your fate as a forever alone miserable fuck

youre never going to live anything other than a miserable lonely life in the west.
I'm already living a lonely misreable life in my country. It's easy for you to say that from the comfort of suburbia somewhere in burgerland while I rot as a poorcel in an underdeveloped country and surrounded by lunatic subhumans who persecute me for my non-islamic views and beliefs. I'd rather live alone in the west under humane conditions and high standards of living than continue to rot in my third world islamic shithole, the west is heaven on earth compared to other places, everyone who lives in the west should be grateful and happy that they weren't born somewhere else (even ethnics)

Last edited:
youre never going to live anything other than a miserable lonely life in the west. make plans to leave the west or accept your fate as a forever alone miserable fuck

Everytime I as much as think or fantasize about a foid , be it the girl next door or some gook kpop foid flavour of the month, I ALWAYS get suicidal thinking about all the men that also are fantasizing about the same foid as me
something similar happens to me brocel I know a stacy that is impossible for me. She has tall guys and 300 Chads who are in love with her. :fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I hate them all. So so much

Sometimes my mind delusionally interpets girls' politeness as IOIs. Cause i'm so starved of female attention, their niceness itself brings me insane dopamine rush and eventually i start imagining fake, pleasant love scenarios just to be later reminded that in reality it's impossible and these women would never pick an ugly deathnic over thousand other better options they have.

God i hate being genetic trash so much:feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Sometimes my mind delusionally interpets girls' politeness as IOIs. Cause i'm so starved of female attention, their niceness itself brings me insane dopamine rush and eventually i start imagining fake, pleasant love scenarios just to be later reminded that in reality it's impossible and these women would never pick an ugly deathnic over thousand other better options they have.

God i hate being genetic trash so much:feelsree::feelsree:
Sameeeee sameeee
I wish I was tall and white and had a good face , prominent jawline , hunter eyes , lean / muscular physique
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: