Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I HATE Megan the stallion

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
Megan thee stallion is a figure head for the “sprinkle sprinkle slayyyyyy girly ATE feminiomenon” subculture. Which is arguably the most obnoxious hypergamous foids on the internet they post videos like “the height difference in deserve” and they helped that “go tell your girlfriend” song blow up. They constantly talk about cheating and they make up a fictional 1% of men and then say they won’t settle for less. They call any female who disagrees with them a “pick me” which implies that they know how obnoxious their behaviour is and they know it is unattractive. This is like if we were actively like dickheads and we’re gigsStacy only.

Megan the stallion also condones the shittest shit to ever be shitted. She had a random twerk off with CGI shehulk, the infamous terrible show. She gigasupports k. harris and her only reason is “black female president? SLAYYYY!!!!” . No k. Harris supporters can attually tell you why they support her. They can never name any policy and resort to straw men by saying “le project 2025!!!” Even though trump has nothing to do with project 2025 and it won’t go into effect under his presidency. K. Harris will destroy the economy, fill the USA with immigrants, stir up world wide tensions, inflation will skyrocket and mega corporations will gain even more power then they already have.

Very slay indeed, I ATE!

ugly sheboon plz delete

She’s just another Jewish golem….there are a ton of them. Sadly these golems are super corrosive to young people and those most susceptible to the propaganda.

She’s just another Jewish golem….there are a ton of them. Sadly these golems are super corrosive to young people and those most susceptible to the propaganda.
Its like CIA brainwashing MKultra

Couldn’t have put it better myself

Thankfully I haven’t been forced to know or listen to anything this nigger has ever done.