Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate media or sites with user content where they white knight and worship women. But that's 99.99% of the internet or media

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
So basically all I have left is this board, braincels, and maybe /pol/ (sometimes).

It's not just that, but maybe 20% of content on media/sites is about women worship, fighting misogyny and how oppressed women are. It's a shitty religion with infinite growth.

So basically all I have left is this board, braincels, and maybe /pol/ (sometimes).

It's not just that, but maybe 20% of content on media/sites is about women worship, fighting misogyny and how oppressed women are. It's a shitty religion with infinite growth.

And it's a religion where blasphemy can cost you your job and career

And it's a religion where blasphemy can cost you your job and career

Yup, I forgot to mention that. When written down it pops out just how insane all of this is.

It's like poor people destroying their lives to make rich people richer and killing those who speak out against the rich.

It's like poor people destroying their lives to make rich people richer and killing those who speak out against the rich.

I know right?

It's like watching working-class Trump voters speak out in favor of abolishing the estate tax. Hint: your estate has to be worth in the 8 figures for that to apply...

Beyond me how guys can still believe worshiping women will get them laid even though they've been doing it their entire life with no result. Oh wait, they don't even want to fuck them anymore because they're so cucked they just want to praise them and support her fucking Chad while they go "you go girl so free" and feel good fucking scum

if you were chad you wouldnt care

Braincels absolutely cucked

thats why i use only .co

incels.co = beacon in a sea of cuckoldry

JFL at using social media. Giving your opinion can get you fired or caged. Fucking clown world.

Beyond me how guys can still believe worshiping women will get them laid even though they've been doing it their entire life with no result. Oh wait, they don't even want to fuck them anymore because they're so cucked they just want to praise them and support her fucking Chad while they go "you go girl so free" and feel good fucking scum
Agreed. Its beyond me.

Every single discussion has some foid that centers attention to her,that's why this forum is my home

Yes is a fucking religion , but someday the religion would be losing adepts and will come to an end , like everything.

PSL sites in general are ok I guess
some nazifag sites too, many altrighters are cucked but for instance i don't think anything cucked ever came out of andrew anglin, he is blackpilled on women
https://dailystormer.name/self-help...r-a-real-man-is-the-only-way-to-keep-a-woman/ (sarcastic title)
https://dailystormer.name/jeff-bezo...ost-successful-man-on-earths-wife-leaves-him/

wow what a surprise that every single such site is in the sights of authorities hoping to take them down
I bet there are laser pointers being aimed even at fucking HairLossTalk because 5-10% of the readership there has noticed women's behavior and uses blackpill terms sometimes, has anyone notified Cloudflare's CEO yet?

I bet there are laser pointers being aimed even at fucking HairLossTalk because 5-10% of the readership there has noticed women's behavior and uses blackpill terms sometimes,
Liotalaugh

PSL sites in general are ok I guess
some nazifag sites too, many altrighters are cucked but for instance i don't think anything cucked ever came out of andrew anglin, he is blackpilled on women
https://dailystormer.name/self-help...r-a-real-man-is-the-only-way-to-keep-a-woman/ (sarcastic title)
https://dailystormer.name/jeff-bezo...ost-successful-man-on-earths-wife-leaves-him/

wow what a surprise that every single such site is in the sights of authorities hoping to take them down
I bet there are laser pointers being aimed even at fucking HairLossTalk because 5-10% of the readership there has noticed women's behavior and uses blackpill terms sometimes, has anyone notified Cloudflare's CEO yet?

voat.co was okay until they made it viewable by register only and disabled registrations. guess they were afraid of the censorship hysteria targeting them

they took down 8ch for the manifesto appearing on there except it actually appeared on instagram first. so basically all it takes are a few news article to have any site erased from the internet

voat.co was okay until they made it viewable by register only and disabled registrations. guess they were afraid of the censorship hysteria targeting them

they took down 8ch for the manifesto appearing on there except it actually appeared on instagram first. so basically all it takes are a few news article to have any site erased from the internet

these sites all communicate too, see all the identical headlines and sound bites being used during gamergate, everyone got together in the same slack or google group and coordinated their hit pieces with a specific end goal and hoping to get quoted, they just had a leaker or two to blow their cover, but everything was of course quickly forgotten and normies were never even aware in the first place.

and that doesn't even take into account who owns the media outlets, lol, just the shitty little cartel-like operations that the dipshits working there can get up to for fun

basically imagine a cartoon where some shadowy kikey figure submits a hit piece and then while it's still processing hits the big red button to take down whatever site needs to be taken down

these sites all communicate too, see all the identical headlines and sound bites being used during gamergate, everyone got together in the same slack or google group and coordinated their hit pieces with a specific end goal and hoping to get quoted, they just had a leaker or two to blow their cover, but everything was of course quickly forgotten and normies were never even aware in the first place.

and that doesn't even take into account who owns the media outlets, lol, just the shitty little cartel-like operations that the dipshits working there can get up to for fun

basically imagine a cartoon where some shadowy kikey figure submits a hit piece and then while it's still processing hits the big red button to take down whatever site needs to be taken down

and NPC bug men reddit normies are just parroting whatever corporate shit they are told to eliminate media competitors

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back