Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I hate male virgins

Woman detected opinion rejected

They completely ignore the premise that men and women are different, so it's very hard to take their point of view seriously, it doesn't even make me angry tbh

And foids are Chad obsessed narcissistic twats

They completely ignore the premise that men and women are different, so it's very hard to take their point of view seriously, it doesn't even make me angry tbh
Retardation

Notice how she describes behaviors that (according to her) apply to all men, but she only says she hates male VIRGINS and not all men. Huge blackpill.

I am reading the entire thread and I found this:

No, seriously: Imagine being born the male sex, with a prefrontal cortex that takes longer to develop than in comparison to females, with the male right brain and left brain having weaker connections or less connections than in a females,

It's from a post where one of them said she would never want to be born as a male.

I googled it and got this:

As in Liu et al. (2009), males had more lateralized connections than females, although the effect was small.

Link: An Evaluation of the Left-Brain vs. Right-Brain Hypothesis with Resting State Functional Connectivity Magnetic Resonance Imaging

:feelswhat:

Foids projections

Oh how the world would be better if women didn't have have a platform to voice their opinions

We are the most oppressed and hated group on the planet

Their ego needs to make up lies about men just so they can feel godly. Damn modern women are cooked.
"Men"

The only men experience they seem to consider is Chad's.

It's easy to dismiss men as sex-crazed when it's a given for foids. Only deprivation can make humans miss something.

the problem here is that as she is a woman she is not able to understand loneliness

I forgive her for not knowing what she's talking about even if it hurt me

She's actually kind of correct about male sexuality, it can take having sex once to cure men of loneliness.

i hate female non virgins

She would never say this to a sex addicted Chad's face but rather she would blow him within 5 minutes of meeting him in the closest bathroom stall.

What a worthless cunt

Well guess what cunt, I hate whores, like you.

Bend over, cunt

AAAAAAAAAAAAA didn't read.

Fuck reddit niggers