Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate looking women in the eyes

Incedel

Incedel

Femicide Enjoyer
★★★★★
I was at a gas station getting food and I locked eyes with some young blue-eyed foid and it instantly triggered me. I don't know if its autism or just being a weirdo but I never look anyone human or foid in the eyes, in order to cope and not seem like a sperg a learned to look at the people brows so it seems like I am making eye contacting.

Anyway, this foid was just about the same height as me (5"9, which is an instant mogg as a black male) and I accidentally looked into her eyes, I felt immediately uncomfortable like she was judging me and the bitch had the audacity to not look away and break contact first. I could see the gears turnign her brain judging the depths of my black soul and I shamely had to turn away my gaze like a bitch and just stared at the floor, I didn't say anything even when she offered a bag just payed for my food and left.

Do any other brocels get uncomfortable making eye contact or is it just me, it might not seem like alot but a like to avoid chads and foids to minimize public moggings but I could literally see the disgust in her eyes and how unashamed she was in embarrassing me its fucking ovER :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I stare bitches down idgaf

I can't remember the last time I looked someone in the eyes tbh.

I always thought it was inappropriate, and something reserved for lovers only. I am a kissless hugless handholdless eyecontactless virgin.

KHHEV is the truest truecel description.

who looks at toilets in the eyes anyway, it's total horror fuel to do so especially if she have light eyes like blue eyes since they're more sexually appealing than the poop eyed whores
Anyway, this foid was just about the same height as me (5"9, which is an instant mogg as a black male)
even more brutal since she her eye level will be the same as yours so she's more intimidating
Do any other brocels get uncomfortable making eye contact or is it just me
i don't look at anyone's eyes, i always look at the ground

I feel like foids stare at me in disgust and fear, moreso than anyone else. Even when im driving
Brootal mang, but looking them in the eye while they are disgusted really makes it obvious how much they hate you

I can't remember the last time I looked someone in the eyes tbh.

I always thought it was inappropriate, and something reserved for lovers only. I am a kissless hugless handholdless eyecontactless virgin.

KHHEV is the truest truecel description.
Yeah, it was always strangley intimate, I remember when i was a kid before the blackpill when I would make eye contact with some foid in my class and think they might potentially like me, felt nice

who looks at toilets in the eyes anyway, it's total horror fuel to do so especially if she have light eyes like blue eyes since they're more sexually appealing than the poop eyed whores
Exactly, except light colored eyes makes them more intimidating since you can see there pupils, its like anime makes them seem more calculating
even more brutal since she her eye level will be the same as yours so she's more intimidating
Yeah, being with 1-2 inches of foid is already bad enough when they are the same size, looking down makes it seem like they mogg you hard
i don't look at anyone's eyes, i always look at the ground
It was purely by accident usually I just look around people so I don't crane my neck looking down,

Not having eye contact is good. Foids stare in fear and it happened multiple times to me today. Including a male construction worker on the highway. I was slowly driving past while they were directing traffic and he started at me but not anyone else.

Its like normies can sense my subhumanity from tens of feet away.
Eyes are the windows to your soul (genetic health) and it exposes the world to your true subhumanity, especially when your an eyelet glassescel

" the bitch had the audacity to not look away and break contact first" she wanted your bbc, 100% volcel

" the bitch had the audacity to not look away and break contact first" she wanted your bbc, 100% volcel
I have a micropenis brocel, (sub 4 inch) and the look of her face was utter disgust, as a male she should have looked away first but she emasculated me by making me bitch out. Nothing more ovERthan losing out in a contest of will against a foid

I don't look others in their eyes because I hate seeing how they're belittling me with their eyes. So I safe myself the hassle and just not look at them.

I don't look others in their eyes because I hate seeing how they're belittling me with their eyes. So I safe myself the hassle and just not look at them.
Yeah, but my parents conditioned me to at least emulating being NT so it stuck with me

Woman are More Soulless and not Quite Human " .

Knowing this makes eye contact quite easy

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Swagpilled @Retardinator
@Luzifer @erenyeager @Geryon @Hoppipolla @subhuman @BlkPilPress

I know about that, but it doesn't change the fact that they are judging you and you can see their animal instincts twist in disgust, like a cat near water, absolute ropefuel

I know about that, but it doesn't change the fact that they are judging you and you can see their animal instincts twist in disgust, like a cat near water, absolute ropefuel
what can you see in my avi now ? , just wanna make sure lol

I was at a gas station getting food and I locked eyes with some young blue-eyed foid and it instantly triggered me. I don't know if its autism or just being a weirdo but I never look anyone human or foid in the eyes, in order to cope and not seem like a sperg a learned to look at the people brows so it seems like I am making eye contacting.

Anyway, this foid was just about the same height as me (5"9, which is an instant mogg as a black male) and I accidentally looked into her eyes, I felt immediately uncomfortable like she was judging me and the bitch had the audacity to not look away and break contact first. I could see the gears turnign her brain judging the depths of my black soul and I shamely had to turn away my gaze like a bitch and just stared at the floor, I didn't say anything even when she offered a bag just payed for my food and left.

Do any other brocels get uncomfortable making eye contact or is it just me, it might not seem like alot but a like to avoid chads and foids to minimize public moggings but I could literally see the disgust in her eyes and how unashamed she was in embarrassing me its fucking ovER :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
we have so much in common im a fatcel that cant make eye contact with humans as well

I make eye contact with everyone, I stare at people, probably there's something wrong with me.

i stare at everyone espically women, which makes it akward as a live near some schools. im only 18 and i feel like a pedophile staring at them

we have so much in common im a fatcel that cant make eye contact with humans as well
as a subhuman i find it difficult to look into eyes and talk. once a teacher made fun of me due to that.

10/10 relatable

I make eye contact with everyone, I stare at people, probably there's something wrong with me.
Based better Then looking down all the time and appear Weak "

Stare for 3-5s they'll get uncomfortable but when it's summer 10s is better as people are out more.

I struggle with eye contact unless I'm talking to the person but even then making eye contact while I'm speaking makes me lose track of my thoughts but then I do have asd.

this is aspie af

Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?(Duplicate)

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592448Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:55 PM CST
Hello, I am a neuro-atypical adult individual of age twenty-two that occasionally attempts to suppress my evident cognitive issues by purchasing crucial objects from nearby market stores.Well, I am frequently patronized by neuro-typical individuals that constantly construct idiotic, implicit statements. I have attempted to ignore the redundant aggression I have received, yet I am becoming very upset at the mere thought of this rather confusing behavior.Strangely enough, many of those said neuro-typical individuals claim that they insulted me after I receive obvious compliments from them. Why is this occurring?Why do neuro-typical individuals continue to behave in such an odd and narcissistic manner? This is very frustrating.

this is aspie af

Thank you all for your aid. It energized me.

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me.I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.

If this isn't enough, I'll be more functional around 6:00 PM CST.

You should read “The Souls of Black Folks” by WEB DuBois. He speaks about the white gaze. The pause in their gaze as they are able assess us as “other” and then cast us into invisibility. The veil that black people wear, separating the loyalty from theirselves/race and the desire to fit in with soyciety. Double consciousness.

I myself am biracial and very light. But even still.

You should read “The Souls of Black Folks” by WEB DuBois. He speaks about the white gaze. The pause in their gaze as they are able assess us as “other” and then cast us into invisibility. The veil that black people wear, separating the loyalty from theirselves/race and the desire to fit in with soyciety. Double consciousness.

I myself am biracial and very light. But even still.
Yeah, thats probably it, I live in a small town that is majority blonde moggers, not that many blacks here

fakecel, I would do anything for the chance to be locked in eye contact with a female :feelshaha:
It was a mistake on my part mang, even though I am average height I am not used to foids being my height and working with normies requires you to fake eye contanct. Also looking into the depth of a foid soul only reveal how much they hate you, it nevER began for eye contanctcels