Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate looking at teenage foids

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Whenever I see a teenage girl on the street all I can think off is how many cocks she must be sucking already. Even the ones who look more innocent are fucking chadlites in their free time. They dress like whores cause they are whores. They're waisting their youth. Instead of studying to be doctors, lawyers, or at least respectable women, they're getting wasted at parties and letting chad teens fuck them through every whole in their bodies.

all i can think about is how ugly she thinks I am or how invisible I am to her kek

inb4 IT say “you pedo inkwell! why r u thinkin about how much cock a teenage toddler is suckin!!! :soy:

All i can think of is how much i hate them and how id want to sleep with them

Yeah it's only worse if I see them with a dude, knowing at such a young age he's had more unpaid sexual experience compared to me. Just out holding hands is like a different universe.

Me too and I refuse to look at them for more than like 3 seconds because it fills me with rage

all i can think about is how ugly she thinks I am or how invisible I am to her kek
this hit me. when I see a pretty girl, j just wonder how disgusting she thinks I am.

Really depends on what you mean by “teen” like 16-19 I don’t care to stare because most girls are used by that age. 13-15 I don’t stare too long because white knight faggots.

As a teencel I can tell you they sleep with any teen chad they can find. Even high tier normies get mocked and rejected.

Whenever I see a teenage girl on the street all I can think off is how many cocks she must be sucking already. Even the ones who look more innocent are fucking chadlites in their free time. They dress like whores cause they are whores. They're waisting their youth. Instead of studying to be doctors, lawyers, or at least respectable women, they're getting wasted at parties and letting chad teens fuck them through every whole in their bodies.
They'll have all their fun.
Don't worry for them, they'd still get high position jobs.

I wonder how many pounds of gruel she would eat in the basement.

And they are right. They are being happy. They will, in an older age, look back at the past and say "wow, i lived".

What about us? Will die with our lives fucking thrown away.

And they are right. They are being happy. They will, in an older age, look back at the past and say "wow, i lived".

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Imagine being a father to them, he knows what she is doing, but in todays rules he cant do anything in order to prevent her from acting like a whore

Imagine being a father to them, he knows what she is doing, but in todays rules he cant do anything in order to prevent her from acting like a whore
He can fuck her to show dominance

They're waisting their youth.
Cope. They enjoy fucking Chad.

inb4 IT say “you pedo inkwell! why r u thinkin about how much cock a teenage toddler is suckin!!! :soy:
Meanwhile, in reality, 20% of the female population lost their virginity before 15, and circa 4% lost it when they were 12 or younger. IncelTears will never touch this though.

Virgins

Why would you want to date a female lawyer or doctor

Meanwhile, in reality, 20% of the female population lost their virginity before 15, and circa 4% lost it when they were 12 or younger. IncelTears will never touch this though.

View attachment 199412

That chart is BS. Women lose their virginities earlier, the chart just lies to hide sex inequality

Instead of studying to be doctors, lawyers, or at least respectable women, they're getting wasted at parties and letting chad teens fuck them through every whole in their bodies.
i hate when people say shit like this

you diss them for doing it buT because you missed out on doing these things your mad?

it dont work like that buddy

cope the right way

That chart is BS. Women lose their virginities earlier, the chart just lies to hide sex inequality
It might of course be possible that the females lie about their virginity. This was the best study I could find though, and it at least partly shows the widespread promiscuity among young JBs. Do you have any better study though?

"Wow I sure lived sucking cock for the 100th time"

What an achievement

It might of course be possible that the females lie about their virginity. This was the best study I could find though, and it at least partly shows the widespread promiscuity among young JBs. Do you have any better study though?
I found this video, which gives a good insight into the hidden promiscuity among JBs. Chad also starts early slaying JBs.