Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate living in my country

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I feel totally alienated in this land,

I hate how I'm considered shy and awkward just for not being an extroverted monkey who's always being loud and chatty. I hate how everyone is so stupid and lack so much knowledge about the world yet they feel so entitled to make claims about the most serious or complex subjects.

I hate how much of a degenerate and futile the average person is, to whose life is only about fucking, drinking and drugs, even though it all this intoxication doesn't seem to lead anywhere as they're always depressed anyways but are too dumb and way too scared to introspect and spend a few seconds with themselves without going mad. So they just do the same ad-nauseum weekend after weekend.

I swear, nothing scares more a brazilian than being alone and forced to think in a quiet place with no alcohol available.

Ironically, I hate the lack of beauty in this country. I'm not only talking about the people (who are pretty ugly themselves), but for such lookists it bothers me how everything is made half-assed with no care about aesthetics or whatsoever. From houses to sidewalks, god even clothes people wear are terribly ugly. They're so bothered with fanciness but don't care at all about cleanness and harmony.

This shows how this schlub lifestyle is reflected everywhere. There's a lack of sensitivity in this country, people don't even seem to have emotions or at least don't know to express them in a humanish, civilized way. There's no room for poetry. No wonder the songs people listen to are so stupid. It's all about simping, being cheated on, whoring around, pretending you're a player (if you're a guy) and so on.

The music I enjoy would never be popular here because it doesn't resonates their lifestyle, and just like they're not capable of expressing themselves, neither are they capable of understand any form of expression of deep feelings.

I hate how much a simp monkey is the average guy and how they're always doing everything for pussy putting these absolute nasty, subhuman women on a pedestal.

I hate how entitled and full of shit are the women here, even though they look like absolute shit and wouldn't be even looked at in any country with a civilized population and not a bunch of horny chimps. The balls (figuratively) these women have makes me sick. They're ugly, they're short, they're poor, they're nasty and they're WHORES, SLUTS. Yet they feel so much better than you, like you don't deserve the bare minimum like being treated with some manners...

I hate how everyone here seems to be a SJW, I hate everything. And on top of that, of course, being a poor, stagnated, violent nation with no prospect of change, but how could it be different with such people out there? As long as you have enough drinks by the end of the week so you can pretend you're happy, you're good.

I just don't seem to be able to connect with anyone here, it's impossible. But even when I try to pretend and befriends with these people, or get with one of these absolute disgusting, low IQ sluts they're the ones who reject me. They feel like they're too good for me... Just fucking lol

Based.

I assume you're a US-cel?

The only thing this horrible country has going for it is the ability to make money. If it wasn't for that, it would be a well below average country to live in.

Edit: read again more thoroughly- so you're from Brazil. Also a horrible, horrible country, but at least you guys have semi-legal prostitution. In the USSA, prostitution is strictly illegal, and the laws are actively enforced.

Last edited:
to be fair, everything you described can be applied to most countries.

I read it all and it was a good read. I assume you are Brazillian living in the US? you didn't make it very clear.

Based.

I assume you're a US-cel?

The only thing this horrible country has going for it is the ability to make money. If it wasn't for that, it would be a well below average country to live in.
Jfl @Tenshi isn’t Cuckmerican, he’s coincidentally from your favorite country!

Last edited:
Jfl @Tenshi isn’t Cuckmerican, he’s coincidentally from your favorite country!
Brazil is easily in the top 10 nations I despise the most....

brutal low-attentive poor memory pill, OP explicitly said ,,Brazilian" on the fourth sentence.
Yeah, I sort of skimmed through it on my first read, that's why I didn't catch it

I read it all and it was a good read. I assume you are Brazillian living in the US? you didn't make it very clear.
Brazil is America's retarded cousin

the two countries are more similar than you think in many aspects, so it doesn't surprises me you all think I live in the US

Last edited:
I think hating the place where you live is a common thing among us.

brutal low-attentive poor memory pill, OP explicitly said ,,Brazilian" on the fourth sentence.
ngl it sounds like he is describing the US.

The music I enjoy would never be popular here because it doesn't resonates their lifestyle
Do people know about Jobim in Brazil? I have been obsessing over his music recently. It is the only thing originating in Brazil that I have ever consumed :feelsmusic:

Can you DM me?

What really sucks about Brazil is narco shit and loud shit everywhere all the time. As for the rest you mentioned, it's like that in the whole world nowadays pretty much. The only exceptions are Asian countries in which a Brazilian like us would never fit in a million years.

Brazil is the best Latin American country right now. Rejoice that you're not in Venezuela at least :fuk:

ngl it sounds like he is describing the US.

Brazil is a more primitive copycat version of the US, so it makes sense that they seek forums like this furthermore considering that the ones who are solitary and sentient have no one to interact in less obscure surface areas of the internet.
It's because there's more socioeconomic inequality, so your anology would be accurate if it was ,,half-half of the US". I find it very ironic that their politicians despise China while they've been trying to be the ,,US" of the south portion (see abolishion of the prosperous Monarchist Empire and earliest prototypical Republican Flags), indeed, following the US as an ,,ideal" role model has been their tragic terminus.

Brazil is the best Latin American country right now. Rejoice that you're not in Venezuela at least :fuk:

Chile is superior.

Brazil is America's retarded cousin

the two countries are more similar than you think in many aspects, so it doesn't surprises me you all think I live in the US
Brazil is what would happen if you took American "hood/ghetto culture", and made an entire nation out of it :reeeeee:

Brazil sucks without a doubt, but the most bizarre thing is that people like it here, it pisses me off, but I don't care anymore, there are so many other worse places, sometimes I think about how there is no more promised land in this world, Everything went to hell, not to mention the Islamic invasion that won't stop

Do people know about Jobim in Brazil? I have been obsessing over his music recently. It is the only thing originating in Brazil that I have ever consumed :feelsmusic:

Can you DM me?
Do you mean young people? Only by name I'd say, the average brazilian youngster would have trouble telling which continent we are located in jfl.

Jobim's Brazil and today's Brazil are almost like different dimensions. This country had potential, now it's a cultural and intellectual wasteland.

Chile is superior.
Chile, Uruguay and Argentina used to be better than us, but now they're all leftist shitholes, especially Argentina.

I feel like if everyone of us suddenly moved to his favorite country, he'd be disappointed to some extent, since it might not meet his expectations. Or maybe I'm just coping. :incel:

Mogs me for lendo e compreendendo inglês!

Chile, Uruguay and Argentina used to be better than us, but now they're all leftist shitholes, especially Argentina.
They still safer than Brazilians. Brazil is also pretty leftist and cultural marxist. Just wait until Bolsonaro's administration finish.

Do you mean young people? Only by name I'd say
:feelscry:
the average brazilian youngster would have trouble telling which continent we are located in jfl.
:feelskek: :feelsrope:
Jobim's Brazil and today's Brazil are almost like different dimensions. This country had potential, now it's a cultural and intellectual wasteland.
I only knew Brazil as (sorry) trash, but "travelling" back in time I found gems when it comes to music. It's sad to hear that its potential died.

Brazil is what would happen if you took American "hood/ghetto culture", and made an entire nation out of it :reeeeee:
I really don't know what happened to this country, because it didn't use to be always like that. As you may imagine, this was a very religious and even moralistic country not that long ago. It took a 180 flip and things went apeshit with the whole favela culture and leftism.

What really sucks about Brazil is narco shit and loud shit everywhere all the time. As for the rest you mentioned, it's like that in the whole world nowadays pretty much. The only exceptions are Asian countries in which a Brazilian like us would never fit in a million years.

tbh, I know that much as far as I went into japs culture :feelscry:

Well if I had to choose between any other LATAM country I'd remain here, but that's just because everywhere else down here is an absolute shithole even worse than ours.

Brazil sucks without a doubt, but the most bizarre thing is that people like it here, it pisses me off, but I don't care anymore, there are so many other worse places, sometimes I think about how there is no more promised land in this world, Everything went to hell, not to mention the Islamic invasion that won't stop
ikr, probably a byproduct of brazilian's blatant ignorance. People think here things are good, or like "they may be rich but they're cold" and bs like this.

I think we even discussed about it before @Mainländer how brazilian women would get depressed once they go overseas and realize they're actually ugly jfl

I mean don't get me wrong, there are things I love here, but now with the new generations even the good things we have are kinda dying off, only the bad things are remaining...

Argentina is in crumbles, yeah, but Chile and Paraguay are superior to Brazil imo.
I give to you that Chile maybe still is, but Paraguay? Not a chance. I know people who immigrated here from Paraguay to work at bad jobs. People from better countries don't do that stuff.

They still safer than Brazilians.
Yeah but violence in Brazil is focused in certain cities and specifically areas of such cities.

ikr, probably a byproduct of brazilian's blatant ignorance. People think here things are good, or like "they may be rich but they're cold" and bs like this.

I think we even discussed about it before @Mainländer how brazilian women would get depressed once they go overseas and realize they're actually ugly jfl

I mean don't get me wrong, there are things I love here, but now with the new generations even the good things we have are kinda dying off, only the bad things are remaining...
this country is really a joke, here nothing is taken seriously, which is good in some aspects, but as a nation and culture it's all over, I believe we're in a time of change, depending on how the next elections turn things out. be different, equally bad but different

Yeah but violence in Brazil is focused in certain cities and specifically areas of such cities.
Bro, even the most developed parts of Brazil are more dangerous than Uruguay, Chile and Argentina

Deny that is cope. Also, Argentinians, Chileans and Uruguayans are richer. Don't get me wrong, Brazil is a nice country for me, but they aren't better just because are more conservative.

Bro, even the most developed parts of Brazil are more dangerous than Uruguay, Chile and Argentina
View attachment 497273
Deny that is cope. Also, Argentinians, Chileans and Uruguayans are richer. Don't get me wrong, Brazil is a nice country for me, but they aren't better just because are more conservative.
this comparison doesn't make sense tbh, brazil is a continental country, it doesn't compare at all with uruguay and chile, são paulo is literally bigger and richer than the two countries together, not to mention that this state alone supports the economy of the entire country

I only knew Brazil as (sorry) trash, but "travelling" back in time I found gems when it comes to music. It's sad to hear that its potential died.
Yeah, it can't be helped, trash is what is sold elsewhere and tbf it is what Brazil is now. The image the world had about this country in the past was very different as well. I like to exemplify as if the US "became" Detroit.

Not only musically, in many aspects there's just so many things, from history, literature, poetry. I love this aspect of the country, but it's a past thing. Not even brazilians care about this so it will just be forgotten.

but Paraguay? Not a chance. I know people who immigrated here from Paraguay to work at bad jobs. People from better countries don't do that stuff.

I retracted. yeah I had a completely different reasoning in mind regarding value fiat currency of both countries but was erroneous.

I think you haven't been tuned to the news about it...
I just checked the murder rates, Argentina is safer.
I retracted. yeah I had a completely different reasoning in mind regarding value fiat currency of both countries but was erroneous.
Paraguay is safer and more conservative than Brazil. But Paraguay is poorer than Brazil. They are the mexicans of Argentinians.

Last edited:
View attachment 497273
Is it the case? I always thought those countrys were more conservative than Brazil from what I heard from people who lived there.

But like my favela bros said, the comparison is just not fair. My city alone has more people than Uruguay, and a similar GDP, and it's not even one of the biggest ones. Idk about them being richer, they have higher GDPs per capita but that's also relative when you compare different regions, also Brazil has a more solid economy so I'd say brazilians are more laid back (at least where I live).

Chile though seems like a pretty ''developed'' country so to speak on this regard but I don't know much about it outside the data. Never been there.

Is it the case? I always thought those countrys were more conservative than Brazil from what I heard from people who lived there.

But like my favela bros said, the comparison is just not fair. My city alone has more people than Uruguay, and a similar GDP, and it's not even one of the biggest ones. Idk about them being richer, they have higher GDPs per capita but that's also relative when you compare different regions, also Brazil has a more solid economy so I'd say brazilians are more laid back (at least where I live).

Chile though seems like a pretty ''developed'' country so to speak on this regard but I don't know much about it outside the data. Never been there.
Chile has the highest GDP and the lowest murder rate of South America. They are the first Iberoamerican country to enter in the East European tier level.

this country is really a joke, here nothing is taken seriously, which is good in some aspects, but as a nation and culture it's all over, I believe we're in a time of change, depending on how the next elections turn things out. be different, equally bad but different
I think things will get much worse, the average brazilian is already a chimp, zoomers and gen-a are 10 times more retarded, and they will be voting

it will get worse but not quite that worse, as I said as long as people can cope they will be fine. It may not go Venezuela but it will remain like a mediocre nation where people can still spend their wages on alcohol and stupid shit to cope.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

brutal. brazilian foids are extremely over-rated, no doubt. and given the simp culture i can easily imagine those cunts over-rate themselves massively.

brazilian foids have nothing to compare to against Anglo foids, for example. the mog is real.

It's because latinas have voluptuous delectable bodies in comparison to other races, so they're overrated and overrepresented in media as ideal feminine corporeality.

they dont.

the stereotypical image of brazilian butt is coz of negros/pardas. but they're ugly in the face.

when a westerner first think of brazilian foids the image to pop up is the samba dancer in carnivals with big asses.

but its so retarded. real brazil is very different. plenty of brancas /white foids there. and those white foids dont differ mcuh in asses or boobs to western white foids

I said *body not *face.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

brutal. brazilian foids are extremely over-rated, no doubt. and given the simp culture i can easily imagine those cunts over-rate themselves massively.

brazilian foids have nothing to compare to against Anglo foids, for example. the mog is real.
even white girls who are treated as goddesses here when they go outside become at best plain beckies, the average goblina would be on suicide watch if they spent a day in europe

I also fucking hate it, I just don't understand anyone
Brazil is easily in the top 10 nations I despise the most....
At least land here is cheap compared to the rest of the world, if you're rich you can live well
I have the dream of living far from cities and Brazil is a good country for that

Tbh I hate even more the sjws that victimize drug dealers
The criminality of this country is something that makes me angry and Nazi

Last edited:
Cope. You are just angry bc no beautiful woman will ever fall in love with you.

woman became ego inflated , bc no man put them in fucking check

thats what you propably mean with balls "

You need to remember that your in a Sea full of shits and if your not THAT SHIT , you will get shitted upon

This world is backwards , being decent gets you nowhere , or you just end up like the average nutcase .

The best Really is just . to acumulate Enough Money and then Cope to Extreme extends ( travel , lavishness , achieving contentment )

@Tenshi @Nemesis @LeonTheSilent @Black Soul @BlkPillPres

Last edited:
my shithole is better then your shithole :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

jokes aside Brazil is the one of the unluckiest countries to be be born.

i never wanted to be average , this wage cuck idea of a Life

go work go home , eat sleep , cope with the ocasional Drugs and or pity sex ( if even )

rinse and repeat .

WTF MAN , how can people accept this shit is beyond me , yet i cant do shit because im fucking poor and Incel

I rather Die then to Work , im not even joking , working is activly cucking yourself with an excuse to get by.

HAHAHA , what a fucking joke this life is.

No country for your face.

You will probably end up miserable anywhere as an incel