Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate living in a liberal city

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Whenever I look out the window I see
A. Ghetto trash monkey blabbing loudly
B. Slutty borderline obese whores in crop tops
C. Disgusting faggots with the most hideous of hairstyles and soyboy glasses
I truly hate living in a city. I miss living the days of loving in the country during my youth.

Currently I feel like Adolf Hitler in Weimar Germany. I'm feeling all the same sensations he felt when he was exposed to the filth. I have become very antisemitic.

I wish a meteorite would crash into every urban city and obliterate all who occupy them

same here mang

there's even a church who has the gay/transgender flag hanging here:feelswhat:

same here mang

there's even a church who has the gay/transgender flag hanging here:feelswhat:
Disgusting fucking fags. I hope God drops another STD that can't be cured that wipes out all of em. Aids was fucking hilarious and I'm glad it killed so many fags. Let's hope that hell is real so they all burn for eternity

Liberal City: LQBTQ+ and male feminists everywhere

Conservative City: Conscription and white knights everywhere

Eternally thankful that I was brought up in a white majority suburb. Couldn’t imagine living in a city in kikemerica in 2024

Eternally thankful that I was brought up in a white majority suburb. Couldn’t imagine living in a city in kikemerica in 2024
It's horrible

Never leave your bedroom

Bất cứ khi nào tôi nhìn ra cửa sổ tôi thấy
A. Con khỉ rác rưởi ở khu ổ chuột đang nói rất to
B. Gái điếm béo phì dâm đãng mặc áo crop top
C. Những thằng đồng tính ghê tởm với kiểu tóc kinh tởm nhất và cặp kính soyboy
Tôi thực sự ghét cuộc sống ở thành phố. Tôi nhớ những ngày tháng yêu đương ở nông thôn thời trẻ.

Hiện tại tôi cảm thấy mình như Adolf Hitler ở Đức thời Weimar. Tôi cảm thấy tất cả những cảm giác giống như ông ấy đã cảm thấy khi ông ấy tiếp xúc với sự bẩn thỉu. Tôi đã trở nên rất bài Do Thái.

Tôi ước một thiên thạch sẽ đâm vào mọi thành phố và xóa sổ tất cả những người sống ở đó
Trump 2024 all the ways! This may be our last chance to preserve the core heritages of this great nation or it will be destroyed once and for all!

Liberal City: LQBTQ+ and male feminists everywhere

Conservative City: Conscription and white knights everywhere

rednecks simps and stuck up white bitches are the worst. i hope they get raped and killed by venezuelans.

I hate living period.

It's not better in the woods. My town in infested with New Yorkers and tourist from other states and the thing is I have no idea why. There's just rocks and trees around me and the places that do have stuff to do they're 45 minutes away. That also means there's a shit ton of traffic. It's so congested the town will probably start putting traffic lights in.

I truly hate living in a city. I miss living the days of loving in the country during my youth.

Currently I feel like Adolf Hitler in Weimar Germany. I'm feeling all the same sensations he felt when he was exposed to the filth. I have become very antisemitic.

I wish a meteorite would crash into every urban city and obliterate all who occupy them
Urban living is incompatible with subhuman truecels. I often fantasize about moving somewhere beautiful and hermitmaxxing

It's not better in the woods. My town in infested with New Yorkers and tourist from other states and the thing is I have no idea why. There's just rocks and trees around me and the places that do have stuff to do they're 45 minutes away. That also means there's a shit ton of traffic. It's so congested the town will probably start putting traffic lights in.
Connecticutpilled

Eww, liberals ruin everything they touch, total Liberal City Dweller death!

I Don´t hate jews that much like other cels here,they are such a small part of the problem there is like 15 million jews in the entire planet or something like that while there is over 1.5 billion niggas walking on here.

I Don´t hate jews that much like other cels here,they are such a small part of the problem there is like 15 million jews in the entire planet or something like that while there is over 1.5 billion niggas walking on here.
Normies are the real problem.

I used to live in austin during covid when i was younger and was republicanmaxxed i fucking hated it there it’ll either be niggers out at night causing trouble homeless people in downtown fucking screaming and babbling to themselves the white people there are just pure fags and soyed to the core istg i saw a fucking fat white guy wear a my little pony backpack with a small shirt barely fitting him with makeup and a patchy beard it’s an absolute shithole thank god i left to the countryside fuck austin it’s another shithole city trying to be “progressive” it just reminds me of seattle or San Francisco they’re trying to gentrify the fucking city but it ends up not working used to be a nice city before the fucking Californians started moving in and fucking everything up i hope that city gets nuked

i’m so glad I was raised in a small mainly conservative town instead of some large city, I feel like that prevented me from becoming too degenerate and influenced by kikery.

tbh but that doesnt mean conservative societies are good, they will try to baptise you

IMG 0880