Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate liking to go out alone

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I love sometimes when I want some personal isolation, to go out by myself, al9ne.Currently doing this.

The problem is kot veing 7+/10 so I am probably viewed as some ticking bomb waitibg to shoot yp the place.

I hate every faccet of natural existence and actually want to wipe out life in the entire universe, but vhsd can be habnibal lecter and still be viewed as interwsting.

Are u dunk? lol

I find people approach me if I go alone. I never meet anyone when I go with a group

You can’t get a good lock on , on them farts in crowds? I feel you .:heybby:

I find people approach me if I go alone. I never meet anyone when I go with a group
I wanted to try this but I can't handle the blackpill of nobody approaching me

Women can sense your misogynistic incel.me posts seething from your lonliness and horrible uglyness. Hail satan

Where do you go when you go out alone?
What do you do?

It's over for Zyroscels

I hate having to go out at all

>go out as myself
>get stares for my subhumanity

I want to kill femoids and eat their organs.

I wish I could go out for walks without meeting/seeing anyone. Just me and the city.

I hate seeing attractive foids while out and you're also always at the risk of being mugged while on the street here.

I wish I could kill my social and sexual desires so I can be free.

And what do they approach you for?

Is it...

The sexy?
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

zyros loves to make it obvious hes drunk as a soft bragging mechanism thinking its cool to be drunk, jfl at zyroscels