Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate life

D

Dutchincel2001

Banned
-
Honestly, there is no purpose for us to live on this world anymore. I don't interact with anyone, I don't have friends, and I never had a girlfriend. I don't even interact with people online. I also blame my parents, they did a lot for me, but they never learned me to have a girlfriend. Everybody else already has a life at my age, you go out, make friends, have sex. but I have nothing. Foids took everything away from me. I am already 22. Some people will say that I am too young to be an incel, but common, at this age nothing will get better. I honestly think I am better off ending it all then keep rotting in my room.

Water is wet.
I'm 26 and it only gets worse.

cope with stormfront jfl

Same, I am 23, I can't integrate into society, no matter how hard I try, I just can't, it is mentally exhausting. I'm probably going to be a loner outcast for the rest of my life.

Are you short?

You're Dutch, so I'm curious how tall you are?
I'm 23 years old and I feel it's over, mental illness prevents me from functioning, appearance is shitty, I can't accept such a fate and I'm close to suicide.

Het is nooit begonnen voor NLcels tbh. Zeker als je sub 180 cm bent of god verbied een ethnic bent.

what are your stats? have you ever approached girls?
giving up like that in a young age without trying is a mistake, you need to atleast have some experience b4 going to full give up mode.

Honestly, there is no purpose for us to live on this world anymore. I don't interact with anyone, I don't have friends, and I never had a girlfriend. I don't even interact with people online. I also blame my parents, they did a lot for me, but they never learned me to have a girlfriend. Everybody else already has a life at my age, you go out, make friends, have sex. but I have nothing. Foids took everything away from me. I am already 22. Some people will say that I am too young to be an incel, but common, at this age nothing will get better. I honestly think I am better off ending it all then keep rotting in my room.
niet opgeven zit ook in een kut situatie nu. we komen er samen uit

Het is nooit begonnen voor NLcels tbh. Zeker als je sub 180 cm bent of god verbied een ethnic bent.
Ik ben 178, in het buitenland zou het een normale lengte zijn, maar hier ben ik letterlijk altijd de kleinste

My life would probably have been better if the Bluepill didn't Brainwash me. I would have cared more about studying, not cared if people called me a pervert for... finding people around my age of the opposite sex attractive. So on.

You're Dutch, so I'm curious how tall you are?
I'm 23 years old and I feel it's over, mental illness prevents me from functioning, appearance is shitty, I can't accept such a fate and I'm close to suicide.
Im 178cm, for in The Netherlands that's short

giving up like that in a young age without trying is a mistake, you need to atleast have some experience b4 going to full give up mode.
Only way to acsend if ur subhuman is to career maxx, approaching is a fkn meme ffs.
If u never went to university or failed university ur fucked.
I failed and im approaching 30 being poor and suicidal

agua thread but I feel you, mayne

I am 178 and around 64 kg. I go to the gym, but I am a social outcast, people get bored of me. I haven't had friends for like 8 years.

Wees blij. Ik word brutally rejected door alle foids als een marokkaan in zuid nederland (belgie)
Ik zie juist vaak dat blanke meiden alleen maar kiezen voor noord-afrikanen. Aan alleen blank zijn heb je niets

Ik zie juist vaak dat blanke meiden alleen maar kiezen voor noord-afrikanen. Aan alleen blank zijn heb je niets

Als zandneger heb je juist niets imo

mediocre white guys slayen foids van elk ras

Why not build Inceldia. Sure it might not work out (the first time) but who knows what could grow out of this idea in the future. We just need to take that first step at actually doing something according to the infinite wisdom of jeremy meeks.

Looking at the inceldom progression over the years. Appearently 15-20 years ago people met on the internet discussing a phenomenon called loveshyness. Appearently most of the users were oblivious to the idea of lookism. On the contrary, nowadays the blackpill is etched into many of our brains. Where will this progression lead? Once we understood everything, what else is there to do except to ldar or to act and do something about our situation. I think it's time to get into the next stage of the inceldom phenomenon. Are we really going to discuss the blackpill and wine about how bad our cards are and how limited this hell world is for the next 30 years? We are just simple humans too. Even just working and building something that we consider worthwhile will probably already lead to an improvement in mood, so if the whole thing is nothing but a cope, it at least seems like a good one. Although I do not think that creating Inceldia will be a cope.