Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate life forms they are self biased example number: Ban Appeals

laanda

laanda

pareidolia
★★★★★
114d 20h 20m
70% of all banned request threads include 'this forum is my only solace' or "i'm a lonely guy and this is my only cope", otherwise use the most expressive terms they can think of, regardless of whether their desire to return is actually so pressing.

unfortunately 15% of all banned request threads include the above statement but in honesty. incels.is rotters who truly have no friends or other place.

so if you found yourself in the situation of the 15%, what words do you use in your unban request? Lets not mention its easy to not get banned. How do you not sound contrived, how are the words you choose not divided by 10 by previous misuse of them in other peoples ban appeals?

As apes, the 55% who have friends or other places to post yet want to be unbanned REFUSE to reserve the most expressive of words for desire to return for those who should use them. Desperation to return is defined as a more intense necessity to return compared to the amount an average banned user needs to return. Comparatively, the truecel must find words that communicate their increased need to return. But the selfish, ape man of the ban requests page are self biased and they will happily degrade terms that mean uncommonly strong because they have no reason not to. They fall for the self, are invested in their life, and find their puny goals and enjoyment of free time utterly imperative, so they see these words defined as expressing an uncommonly high degree of something, and they steal them to apply to their own shitty unaffecting ban from the forum.

People say the trolley tests human nature do you retunr the trolley I think that is a terrible test, two ways, it's a whole other barrel of copey self justification for normies to participate in evils of bias covered in this thread, just used humanities system to do nothing but buy food for their shitlets they believe need to exist, then Go Return a Trolley, and soy out about that anecdote they chose to make significant proving their 'human nature' as selfless, what an unbelievably poor cope, worse than theism, copes like that. Terrible test failing on both fronts it attempts.

Does a person reserve words of intensity for those who do in fact need to use them or do they steal them in selfishness?

Does a person indicate 5+ seconds before they turn, allowing a driver at the bottom of a T junction the information that they can actually turn now, or do they believe the indicator switch helps the car turn and use it when they turn, making the other driver wait? My final pill; Do they do this maliciously, conciously, no, they do it because as a being, the way they exist in the world, is selfish, and it didn't benefit them.

Last edited:
Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★★★
67d 21h 39m
Who else is high af rn

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

I KANT BREED (it's just bad luck)
★★★★★
62d 7h 41m