Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate jesus freaks!

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
When constantly parents talk about praying, and how jesus or the saints will solve all your problems! They sound even more delusional than /r/inceltears users.

Tfw even priests are ascending while you rot.

jesus hates us because we are ugly

I am so glad I don´t live in the US whenever I hear people (mainly Americans) say the word Jesus I get so angry it´s one of the top words I hate the most when said by american fanatics it´s like you can see the mental illness in their eyes as they say the word they are just as mentally ill as a schizoprenic believing so strongly in a figment of their imagination that isn´t even there.

I am so glad I don´t live in the US whenever I hear people (mainly Americans) say the word Jesus I get so angry it´s one of the top words I hate the most when said by american fanatics it´s like you can see the mental illness in their eyes as they say the word they are just as mentally ill as a schizoprenic believing so strongly in a figment of their imagination that isn´t even there.
The sand niggers of the Coptic Orthodox church make American Christians look completely sane.

that means you hate me too boyo because im a Christian :cryfeels:

the saints
Elliot Rodger the beta male meme Source

Do they at least still make men and women stay on separate sides of the church?

Jesus and saints do help women and chads but not us
full

you should make a new religion called zabbaleenism

The sand niggers of the Coptic Orthodox church make American Christians look completely sane.
as an arabcel, my parents brought me to a Coptic Orthodox church every sunday here in the west when I was young. it was the most beta thing i have ever seen in my life

as an arabcel, my parents brought me to a Coptic Orthodox church every sunday here in the west when I was young. it was the most beta thing i have ever seen in my life
lol, what about them was beta?

lol, what about them was beta?
90% of them were incels in denial. all Arabs who look like shit and think they can do whatever the fuck they want due to their 3rd world personality. i've never seen any of them date outside their race because they can't, and if they do they're betabuxxing. I only know like 3 of them that were above average and can slay, but the rest are all religious idiots who are annoying and un self aware of the world around them. I will give them props though because they usually enjoy life and are generally low inhib. beta was probably the wrong term to use though

Last edited:
90% of them were incels in denial. all Arabs who look like shit and think they can do whatever the fuck they want due to their 3rd world personality.
Yup, this summarizes most Egyptian men.

Organized religion is shitty tbh. Follow what you want alone, get a small group to congregate every now and then, at most.

Religion is needed to keep the idiots at bay

If God really existed, it would be necessary to abolish him.

There is no god in the West

There is a better chance of him being anywhere thats not the cuckmerica cucknada the United cuckdom or chadstralia
I can sense the spirit of god in this place.