Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it.

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
My acne, my bloated face, my Tall skull (ARGHHHHH), My collagen of a 40yo, my nose, everything

I'm legit crying rn, and thinking about going to the psych ward, cuz I just can't

I missed out in everything. No friends, a shitty job, mental disorders, it's just too much

I hate my life. I wish I was born a white male.

i can say that i would be at least a 6/10 without my jewish big ball nose. i fucking HATE IT so much.

i can say that i would be at least a 6/10 without my jewish big ball nose. i fucking HATE IT so much.
Dude my nose is so fucking ogre, it's not even funny. It looks like I was in fights since my whole life.

I cant take it. My collagen is so bad. And my fucking tall skull ended me completely. I'm a dead men walking

Tell me about it. My face is covered with acne scars.

Dude my nose is so fucking ogre, it's not even funny. It looks like I was in fights since my whole life.

I cant take it. My collagen is so bad. And my fucking tall skull ended me completely. I'm a dead men walking
I'm sorry brothers. Our subhuman facial qualities(noses) destroyed any chance we should of had.

White males live life on easy mode. What's your race and age?

surgerymaxx is the only way

ever tried bettering your personality? i think thats your problem bro

You're still young bro.
and im still trying, dont get me wrong
i just accepted that im ugly, currently on tret, etc

but for the time being, i will sometimes post here

there's no acne for your face

Take a shower and clean that acne off. There's a chad face under all that garbage.

and im still trying, dont get me wrong
i just accepted that im ugly, currently on tret, etc

but for the time being, i will sometimes post here
Yeah I get that. I'm ugly as f-ck myself. :feelsrope: