Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it whenever normies think they are sub5

Non Auspie Sigma

Non Auspie Sigma

Recruit
★★
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS2Keu4vT/ I hate it whenever these normies think they are sub5 when they are clearly not, see he is walking around showing his face confidently a real sub5 would almost never have the courage to post themselves on social media as they hate how they look like.

Yeah NT for sure, but just.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS2Keu4vT/ I hate it whenever these normies think they are sub5 when they are clearly not, see he is walking around showing his face confidently a real sub5 would almost never have the courage to post themselves on social media as they hate how they look like.
With how modern women treat them due to insane hypergamy, they unironically get sub5 treatment and are justified to not feel satisfied with life

With how modern women treat them due to insane hypergamy, they unironically get sub5 treatment and are justified to not feel satisfied with life
They still get attention from foids, we are literally invisible to them

They still get attention from foids, we are literally invisible to them
Normies do not usually get attention from foids in public anymore. We are invisible or worse, picked on, but they are usually mostly invisible too. Only way normies can ascend easily is by social circles. They aren't gonna get female attention just from walking down the street

Normies do not usually get attention from foids in public anymore. We are invisible or worse, picked on, but they are usually mostly invisible too. Only way normies can ascend easily is by social circles. They aren't gonna get female attention just from walking down the street
Ofc but they still do get some attention if they make the first move

Ofc but they still do get some attention if they make the first move
Not through cold approaches. And it only works in social circles if they are NT too. Won't be long at this rate before NT normies are commonly incel too due to unchecked hypergamy