Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it when women are so happy and cheerful

Minamoto

Minamoto

I became unbearably ...sad.
It pisses me off seeing them so happy and enjoying their lives while we have to suffer through all this shit. It's not anything irrational though, because when all of society is worshiping you and pandering to you, life becomes so easy and you start to think that all you need is "muh puhsotivity" and "muh just be happy". Females have life on GOD MODE, and as a result these shitcunts are always so happy and cheerful, I swear most of the time these femoids are smiling joking and being happy it almost feels like a MOCKERY to the people who have to go through depressing shit like us or people in third world countries and warzones

Me too, it makes me want to just walk up to them and share the evils of the world

Don't worry, it's usually fake.

Don't worry, it's usually fake.

Mega cope these sluts live life on GOD mode of course they're gonna be happy and cheerful all the time, it's fake when an incel does it because it is clear that his life is hell but if desperately coping. That or he's overdosed on bluepills

Me too, it makes me want to just walk up to them and share the evils of the world

They would never understand us, they would let out their happy little laughs and tell you it's all in your head because they can't understand that others have it harder than them

I just want this hell to end, a break in the darkness, the self loathing, the mental landscape, our lives.

I just want this hell to end, a break in the darkness, the self loathing, the mental landscape, our lives.

WW3 can't come soon enough

Lol, yeah right, why can't they think of the shellshocked babies lmao.

I hate it when anyone is happy and cheerful. Makes me want to rage.

I swear most of the time these femoids are smiling joking and being happy it almost feels like a MOCKERY to the people who have to go through depressing shit like us or people in third world countries and warzones
All foids have a happy or content look on their face, sometimes they're smiling and laughing from all the joy that's in their lives. I'd like to see these whores back in the brothels where they belong.