Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate It When We Are Referred To As A "Movement."

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
We are not a movement in any way at all like others are, such as BLM, Proud Boys, Gay rights groups etc.

First off, we have no organized groups based around our ideology. We do not have Incel protest groups organizing street protests, we do not have a political party like the Right or Left do, we do not have the means to co-ordinate efforts in any way at all, and we do not even agree with each other half of the time.

So why in the fuck are we labeled as a "movement?"

We are not one in any way at all: It is all an effort done to make us seem like we are some growing threat on the horizon to help enforce the medias agenda.

Last edited:
easier to demonize
Yeah that makes sense, they want to make us seem like we are some looming threat on the horizon that is somehow going to take down the world, as if it is not already fucked enough as it is.

Imagine we had incel protests :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

We would get ridiculed so fucking hard
Yeah, while the fucking blue haired land whales march around half naked and get treated like heroes, jfl.

That being said I want a movement for ugly men in general because nobody gives a shit about what they face. All the balding betabux father's and lonely young men are treated like garbage by society and apparently women are the ones being oppressed here

That being said I want a movement for ugly men in general because nobody gives a shit about what they face. All the balding betabux father's and lonely young men are treated like garbage by society and apparently women are the ones being oppressed here
That would be based af, wonder what It would be called?

there already is one its called "MGTOW"
Still not really that much of a movement tbh, maybe a tad more organized than we are, but still not a true movement.

Being incel is a condition, like being disabled, not an ideology, I don't know why normies have such a hard time understanding that

Being incel is a condition, like being disabled, not an ideology, I don't know why normies have such a hard time understanding that
Ideologies are chosen or imposed upon an individual by another, we did not chose this at all. We just were born fucked.

easier to demonize
Yup, pretty much it. It so funny watching normie retards waste there remaining braincells when they discover that incels are a monolith hivemind like foids and have disagreements on life and outlook. They expect us to be like social Marxist feminist that repeat the same points ad nauseum

easier to mislabel to justify prejudice

Being incel is just a state of being. If you're single and want a girlfriend but can't get one even though you try, you're incel. Ideology doesn't matter.
Exactly, do you think any of us actually chose this?

We are not a movement in any way at all like others are, such as BLM, Proud Boys, Gay rights groups etc.

First off, we have no organized groups based around our ideology. We do not have Incel protest groups organizing street protests, we do not have a political party like the Right or Left do, we do not have the means to co-ordinate efforts in any way at all, and we do not even agree with each other half of the time.

So why in the fuck are we labeled as a "movement?"

We are not one in any way at all: It is all an effort done to make us seem like we are some growing threat on the horizon to help enforce the medias agenda.
society, being trapped in a feminist echo chamber, doesn't want to acknowledge that incels are a byproduct of their doing.
At most, we are just a community of retards trying to cope and make it another day.

it doesn't matter though, there are more incels each and everyday not even because we are actively trying to recruit people, but just the fact that it is harder for most men to be a chad.

Even with the issue of rising virgincels, not all of them identify as an incel and deny deny deny like the ITcucks. People in the incel community are still very small. We are almost non-existent. We are the trannies of the world given what small percentage of the world we make.

Being incel is just a state of being. If you're single and want a girlfriend but can't get one even though you try, you're incel. Ideology doesn't matter.

Yeah, Claiming inceldom is a movement is equivalent to saying that being a cancer patient is an ideology. Soys are retarded simpletons.

We need to stop normies

I've got high hopes for MGTOW starting to hit mainstream and becoming an actual serious problem like shortage of slaves in the society.

>Movement
>LDAR
?

We’re a movement when journalists need money from ad revenue.

Yeah, Claiming inceldom is a movement is equivalent to saying that being a cancer patient is an ideology. Soys are retarded simpletons.
Nailed it. No one wants to be here in the first place. I didn't choose to be an incel. It's "involuntary celibate" for a reason.