Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when toilets invade men spaces

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Gaming used to be a cope for ugly nerdy men, now women are infesting it with there twitch thottery and demanding pretty female characters have to look like fucking bold lesbians. Now they're invading anime, by going to conventions and cosplaying characters they dont even know just to attract orbiters. Good thing japancels are based and won't let retards from the west try push there shitty sjw propoganda onto anime.

Even now being an Incel which pretty much required you to be a man is being coined by fucking fat roastie Femcels, who are just a bunch of fucking fat landwhales who cant get fucking chad are now stealing our fucking terminology. Those stupid fat cunts couldn't even make up there own terms, they had to steal ours.

WHY JUST WHY DID THESE CUNT BOOMERS GIVE WOMEN RIGHTS FUCKKKKKKKK

Notice how they are doing nothing original. Just copying what men do.

Most of them are sexually active, but can't get a chad so they're just fucking complaining and larping. Stupid cunts.
yeah its complete bullshit. fucking whale gaming is always trying to promote femcelism on incelswithoutcocks but no one buys it :feelshaha:
Notice how they are doing nothing original. Just copying what men do.
they always steal and then make it sexual because thats all they have to offer

yeah its complete bullshit. fucking whale gaming is always trying to promote femcelism on incelswithoutcocks but no one buys it :feelshaha:

they always steal and then make it sexual because thats all they have to offer
Yes they are so fucking unoriginal and retarded

Me too they ruin everything

Me too they ruin everything
Yeah can't even cope in peace without some foid ruining it by saying, "Look at me, im a woman and I like video games!" :soy:

Fucking dog cock sucking cunts always destroy everything

Fucking dog cock sucking cunts always destroy everything
Indeed, what idiot decided to give them rights. We could be having harems right now, if not for the stupidity of boomers.

Women getting into male only spaces has been happening for years. Will not be surprised when we let them in say 5 or less years (the forum will be radically changed by then).
Women ruin every space they inhabit due to male nature to orbit them out of desperation and loneliness. Join freedom server on discord or a server with incels and females mixing. You will see that all of these men will kill you for an e girls attention for 5 seconds.

Foids cannot have original ideas or thoughts, even the “successful” ones are simply imitating men.

Women getting into male only spaces has been happening for years. Will not be surprised when we let them in say 5 or less years (the forum will be radically changed by then).
Women ruin every space they inhabit due to male nature to orbit them out of desperation and loneliness. Join freedom server on discord or a server with incels and females mixing. You will see that all of these men will kill you for an e girls attention for 5 seconds.
If they invade this space, fuck. We will have to migrate to fucking Tor.

WHY JUST WHY DID THESE CUNT BOOMERS GIVE WOMEN RIGHTS FUCKKKKKKKK
The “greatest generation” were so dumb that they thought suffrage was suffering related and decided to extend it to holes

Foids cannot have original ideas or thoughts, even the “successful” ones are simply imitating men.
Compared to the amount of me, women have literally acheived nothing when compared to men. It truly means that they are nothing but holes for us men to cum in.
The “greatest generation” were so dumb that they thought suffrage was suffering related and decided to extend it to holes
They are literally responsible for inceldom rate being so high right now.

to any femcel redditor reading this:
you're not 'femcels'. a female can have down syndrome, be obese, be disfigured, even be fucking transgender and still get fucked.
femcels do not fucking exist. you are just picky. there is no involuntary part of you not having sex

to any femcel redditor reading this:
you're not 'femcels'. a female can have down syndrome, be obese, be disfigured, even be fucking transgender and still get fucked.
femcels do not fucking exist. you are just picky. there is no involuntary part of you not having sex
Indeed, they literally thousands of guys wanting to date them, but oh no they just want complain about being celibates. Most of those fat cunts are sexually active, they dont know what it is like to be an actual incel.

Compared to the amount of me, women have literally acheived nothing when compared to men. It truly means that they are nothing but holes for us men to cum in.

They are baby incubators and nothing more. This is proven by science.

Indeed, they literally thousands of guys wanting to date them, but oh no they just want complain about being celibates. Most of those fat cunts are sexually active, they dont know what it is like to be an actual incel.
femcel more like chadsexual JFL

If they invade this space, fuck. We will have to migrate to fucking Tor.
that's the right move imo
but eventually toilets'd invade that too
we're fucking doomed
this forum is the last non cucked place on the internet

that's the right move imo
but eventually toilets'd invade that too
we're fucking doomed
this forum is the last non cucked place on the internet
I really hope they dont come into here, I hope this site just gets more autistic so that foids wont come here to gather orbiters like do at /r9k/, I remeber in lookism literally no normies came because of all the gore and shit, they would put something like Keep barking for muslims and show some terroist beheading some guy, so it was a lot harder for normies or foids to integrate in. If foids are allowed to come into here, which I doubt will happen, there are plenty of pretty based fourms like 8chan that are on tor, and most foids and normies are not gonna buy a vpn just to be edgy tbh.
can we just call them cocksleeves? That's the only Thing they provide to humankind, a warm hole that serves as a disease incubator 9 out of 10 times.
They are just literal cumbuckets, most of them are not even sentient, I doubt some of them even have souls. There all literally the same hypergamous cunt.

True now they are in everything

That's why incels.co is the best site in existence!!

:feelsokman: :feelzez: