Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it when so called 'femcels' complain

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Just lose weight get a healthy BMI and some guy around Chadlite level (7) will be attracted to you. Its that simple. It's all you have to do.

If you choose to stay obese, just lower your standards in men (for physical appearance) JFL. Why would Chad date your obese ass when he can get a Stacey or fit Becky? even then you are well aware morbidly obese women are lusted after by many men, but you do not respect men with a 'fetish' because you don't want your tub-o-lard body to be a fetish or some shit.

Modern western foids are the most privileged group in the history of the world, and femcels somehow have the audacity to complain about how hard they have it.

Meanwhile men are looksmaxxing by pumping iron for two years, paying $25'000 for a hair transplant, breaking their long bones and enduring physical torment for months to grow a few inches taller.

you dont even have to be skinny as a foid, notice how big the acceptance movement for 'thick' women is? theyre all getting fatter and fatter, soon fat foids will be the new norm and all theyll have to do is exist

Modern western foids are the most privileged group in the history of the world, and femcels somehow have the audacity to complain about how hard they have it.
Intel Core i7 IQ

you dont even have to be skinny as a foid, notice how big the acceptance movement for 'thick' women is? theyre all getting fatter and fatter, soon fat foids will be the new norm and all theyll have to do is exist
Even fat models exist jfl

Just lose weight
They don't even have to do that, they could easily find some guy that won't mind a chubbier girl but the problem is that man is a sub8.
Chad only for m'lady.

Nothing would please me more than all toilets to get the virus. Chads too.

Incels and waifus reign supreme.

Ain't no such thing as a femcel.

i can't possibly imagine how self-sabotaging femcels are

you literally have a handful of suitors GUARANTEED, NO MATTER WHAT, IN SPITE OF ALL FACTORS

Their problems can’t compare to ours

foids will always have infinite SMV