Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it when sluts say sex doesn’t matter.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, it makes me angry when literal sluts say that sex doesn’t matter. Then slut, why are you a fucking whore then if it isn’t important?

I swear to fuck, women need their rights taken away at this point, fucking privileged whores, the majority of them.

They are the first ones who complain,Sex deprived foids are dangerous and nasty.

Sex doesn't matter. It only controls nearly every aspect of society.

It doesn't matter once you have enough of it. Just like money.

Women should be put into zoos and treated like a free resource everyone has access to. If men were free from the burden of playing their dumb game and chasing pussy we could all be free to invent and innovate. Humanity would be exploring the galaxy in no time.

Instead we are fucking backwards and cater to whores.

They are the first ones who complain,Sex deprived foids are dangerous and nasty.
One of the same foids saying this type of shit is a literal slut who says she is addicted to sex and can’t stop.

Well. Humblebragging is always annoying. Humblebraggers shouldn't exist.

Women should be put into zoos and treated like a free resource everyone has access to. If men were free from the burden of playing their dumb game and chasing pussy we could all be free to invent and innovate. Humanity would be exploring the galaxy in no time.

Sorry bro but certain people supposedly need billions and the easiest way to get it these days is to cater to whores and the simps funding them. I ain't big on religion but even if we had something simple as no sex before marriage commonly in place in the first world it would create such a significant swell of productivity and happiness it would be crazy. "Sex Sells" is the worst thing to ever happen.

Hey guys!!! I have a lot of money... Being rich isn't important! Just be content being poor! ;)

They are lying and they know it. It’s the same with rich people saying „money doesn’t make happy“. Just ask a homeless dude, he will tell how money can make you happy

It is like people who can get water any time they want telling thirsty african children that water doesnt matter.

Like the topic title says, it makes me angry when literal sluts say that sex doesn’t matter. Then slut, why are you a fucking whore then if it isn’t important?

I swear to fuck, women need their rights taken away at this point, fucking privileged whores, the majority of them.
If it’s not important than I dare them to be nuns for the rest of their lives and never have sex again. No big deal right? You know, to not be able to have sex like men.

What they really mean is: “Sex should not be important to YOU, little inkwell.”

Casual Sex is super important to women:

It doesn't matter once you have enough of it. Just like money.

Sex is extremely important jfl

Its the same with normies, they say sex is overrated. I'm like "Bitch, at least u got to experience it mf"