Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it when ppl start making Breaking Bad references when Meth is mentioned

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Officer
★★
I rarely ever get myself into movies or shows, but in late 2022, i started watching Breaking Bad to see what all the fuzz was about. It's massively overrated, but at the same time a surprisingly great show which i really liked. It has tons of legendary scenes and sequences which from time to time i still replay to this day - it's really that good!

To the people who are not familiar with the plot: It's about some cancer diagnosed chemistry school teacher in his early 50's who later became the drug kingpin of America in order to provide a financial comfort for his family. The drug that our main antagonist produces is called @CRYSTAL METH , which is a key part of the entirety of the show.

The impact Breaking Bad had on meth's image was overwhelming. The moment there's something mentioned or documented about meth, the normniggers immediately start making unfunny references to Breaking Bad that annoy the living shit out of an actual meth user like me. Well not really that much come on, what i currently write in this BS thread are literally just some first world problems, but still....

Crystal Meth is not a joke, it's not a meme and it's a substance which millions of people across the globe (such as myself obviously) actually use. We junkies get it, you've watched Breaking Bad and got to learn a bit what meth is about from the show, but i'm tired from all of the cringy jokes and references about Heisenberg/Walter White, Jessie Pinkman, Gus and so on.

Normies will only say what they are fed by the tv otherwise they have no independent thoughts

I couldn't stand Breaking bad since i know that all foids in that show are trannies it makes me want to puke, and those men actors are most likely reversed too. Fuck american satanic pop culture.

View: https://youtu.be/gASc8bkQ-sc

Last edited:
Breaking bad & bcs are good shows imo

I wish we could have maybe gotten some other kind of spinoff about that franchise tbh.

It's also somewhat accurate at portraying the United States Socio-Culturally as well, and also some elements of our society "characteristically" so to speak.

Last edited:
Over for methcels

Of all of the drugs out there, why the HELL would you use crystal fucking meth? I wouldn't touch that stuff if you tortured me.

Normies will only say what they are fed by the tv otherwise they have no independent thoughts
To be honest, when i first started doing meth i used to do the same thing referencing Breaking Bad hahaha, but yeah it's really annoying now.

I couldn't stand Breaking bad since i know that all foids in that show are trannies it makes me want to puke, and those men actors are most likely reversed too. Fuck american satanic pop culture.
What are you even talking about? Breaking Bad was never woke, and the majority of the cast was 90% white

Breaking bad & bcs are good shows imo

I wish we could have maybe gotten some other kind of spinoff about that franchise tbh.
IMHO no, let the legacy stay with Better Call Saul and El Camino (which was OK movie but nothing spectacular). Anything new BB universe related will seem like milked and rushed cash grabs.

Of all of the drugs out there, why the HELL would you use crystal fucking meth? I wouldn't touch that stuff if you tortured me.
Hard to explain to someone like you who probably never touched drugs. At least it's not fentanyl or heroin But yeah kids: Please NEVER do any kind of drugs, especially meth.

Hard to explain to someone like you who probably never touched drugs. At least it's not fentanyl or heroin But yeah kids: Please NEVER do any kind of drugs, especially meth.
Nigger, please. You have no fucking idea. Go ahead and explain away.

Nigger, please. You have no fucking idea. Go ahead and explain away.
Because i love releasing a good ammount of dopamine and serotonin every once in a while followed with couple months of break afterwards. Methamphetamine Is a very guilty pleasure of mine especially if the gear is of premium quality, it destroys other substances like cocaine which is a laughing stock even when compared to some dirty mixed with caffeine 5€ per g amphetamine (Speed is what we call it in the EU).

I rarely ever get myself into movies or shows, but in late 2022, i started watching Breaking Bad to see what all the fuzz was about. It's massively overrated, but at the same time a surprisingly great show which i really liked. It has tons of legendary scenes and sequences which from time to time i still replay to this day - it's really that good!

To the people who are not familiar with the plot: It's about some cancer diagnosed chemistry school teacher in his early 50's who later became the drug kingpin of America in order to provide a financial comfort for his family. The drug that our main antagonist produces is called @CRYSTAL METH , which is a key part of the entirety of the show.

The impact Breaking Bad had on meth's image was overwhelming. The moment there's something mentioned or documented about meth, the normniggers immediately start making unfunny references to Breaking Bad that annoy the living shit out of an actual meth user like me. Well not really that much come on, what i currently write in this BS thread are literally just some first world problems, but still....

Crystal Meth is not a joke, it's not a meme and it's a substance which millions of people across the globe (such as myself obviously) actually use. We junkies get it, you've watched Breaking Bad and got to learn a bit what meth is about from the show, but i'm tired from all of the cringy jokes and references about Heisenberg/Walter White, Jessie Pinkman, Gus and so
Is methmaxing worth it?

Because i love releasing a good ammount of dopamine and serotonin every once in a while followed with couple months of break afterwards. Methamphetamine Is a very guilty pleasure of mine especially if the gear is of premium quality, it destroys other substances like cocaine which is a laughing stock even when compared to some dirty mixed with caffeine 5€ per g amphetamine (Speed is what we call it in the EU).
I see. So it's the intensity of the dopamine and serotonin release that puts meth at the top for you. Thanks for explaining.

breaking bad GIF

I see. So it's the intensity of the dopamine and serotonin release that puts meth at the top for you. Thanks for explaining.
Yeah man. I mean i occasionally do far harder stuff like LSD and MDMA that are far more intense and euphoric, but nothing beats the stim high like speed and meth for me. They are far more functional drugs that are extremely versetile.

Is methmaxing worth it?
If you were an NT you'd geniuenely ascend with it in the social world short term, but to Spergs like you and me = the answer will be more complex

Yeah man. I mean i occasionally do far harder stuff like LSD and MDMA that are far more intense and euphoric, but nothing beats the stim high like speed and meth for me. They are far more functional drugs that are extremely versetile.
Personally, if you ask me, I'm open to LSD, but not MDMA, crystal meth, cocaine, heroine, and other hard drugs that have lasting physiological damage. My rule is simple: if it negatively affects my brain and body in the long-term in a terribly adverse way, then I'm not touching the stuff.

Functional drugs are useful, but most of the stuff that isn't caffeine and some nootropics have a cost that I'm not willing to incur.

Lol I only think of based Siege schizos who smoke that shit

Crystal Meth is not a joke, it's not a meme and it's a substance which millions of people across the globe (such as myself obviously) actually use. We junkies get it, you've watched Breaking Bad and got to learn a bit what meth is about from the show, but i'm tired from all of the cringy jokes and references about Heisenberg/Walter White, Jessie Pinkman, Gus and so on.
Then maybe choose a different name ??

View: https://youtu.be/gASc8bkQ-sc

really hard to watch anything when u know the truth. even my old favourites from before i knew are hard to watch now