Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when people treat me like I'm a child

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★
Just because I don't talk much and I'm quiet, people tend to treat me like I'm retarded.
How annoying, do I look like a child? let me drink and destroy myself in peace

just man up bro!

If you exhibit non-NT traits in society, you'll get treated like a retard

it's cuz you've got autism

Just because I don't talk much and I'm quiet, people tend to treat me like I'm retarded.
then when we talk we get called annoying and talkative

brutal if people think you are teenage as an adult rope for us shortcels

Who's an ugly little incel?

You are!

You are!

That's right!

It's you!

My family do this to me too. And when i try to talk with them they treat me like i'm a giga low IQ even what i say is more intelligent than what they say.

So i just stay silent. No way to talk with normal people we don't see the world by the same way

Fucking same
I remember my boss talking to me like that and me telling him "you know i'm not retarded you can speak to me normaly" he was so embarased :feelskek:

i get the same shit they always do something demeaning.

It's over i hate normies አስተያየቱን እንዳያነሳ እጠይቃለሁ ምክንያቱም የማህበረሰብ መመሪያዎችን አይአስአስተያየቱን እንዳያነሳ እጠይቃለሁ

Ahh man finally someone relatable. I can't stand people who treat me like a kid. Everyone behaves with me as I am some kind of retarded kid they can take advantage of

Especially tallfags do this to me

My mother does it to me and tells me I should stop bitching about it and start acting like a man jfl

My family do this to me too. And when i try to talk with them they treat me like i'm a giga low IQ even what i say is more intelligent than what they say.

So i just stay silent. No way to talk with normal people we don't see the world by the same way
:feelsbadman:

Fucking same
I remember my boss talking to me like that and me telling him "you know i'm not retarded you can speak to me normaly" he was so embarased :feelskek:
Whenever I tell people that they just deny that they're talking to me any sort of way or they double down.

Every time I try to stand up for myself I just make myself look even weaker, even more babyish and more pathetic.

being quiet + short and a framecel is such a painful combination

Im guessing you were cursed with this too since we have similar names

I got fucked over in everything
Quiet short framecel + low iq and ugly
Fml
yup im the shortest out of 4 sons, horrible frame i get mogged by grandmas and im the only one in the entire family who has to wear glasses

i have needed glasses since i was 5 or 6

yup im the shortest out of 4 sons, horrible frame i get mogged by grandmas and im the only one in the entire family who has to wear glasses

i have needed glasses since i was 5 or 6
I have glasses too I had a lazy eye as a kid and I still sort of do
We are defective in everything

I have glasses too I had a lazy eye as a kid and I still sort of do
We are defective in everything
i would be able to cope if i had a good frame and could be strong
or if i had good vision
but theres nothing

i would be able to cope if i had a good frame and could be strong
or if i had good vision
but theres nothing
to be a incel you need to fail in everything

They either pity you in a patronizing way or they're outright hostile to you. There's no middle ground. Assuming they don't ghost you of course.